Page 193 of 203 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2023
  1. Default

It's true, there is one born every second.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    It's true, there is one born every second.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    There's a sucker born every second. That would be you, Jurie.

Uncharted 3

I'm not a sucker.

I'm a licker

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I'm not a sucker.

I'm a licker
    Ha-Ha well played.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Ugh... Shift.

I just wish they'd make another Underground.
    Amen.

I think we have a great boob- I mean game.. Idea going here. I reckon it would boob well in shops.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Amen.

I think we have a great boob- I mean game.. Idea going here. I reckon it would boob well in shops.
    I agree, EA has to know which of their games have done the best. Those are the games they need to build on. And Jurie's idea of a Most Wanted and Underground mix would be a great direction to go in.

P.S Boob

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I agree, EA has to know which of their games have done the best. Those are the games they need to build on. And Jurie's idea of a Most Wanted and Underground mix would be a great direction to go in.

P.S Boob
    Yeah, I think we've mentioned something like that idea for a boo- game before, but I don't think EA actually come on M24 that often. Boob.

Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob. Boob.

9. Default

Nice hidden messages. I swear, if you would just get breast implants I'd marry you.

Jurie should just go work for EA, I'm sure he'd be good at it. He could be their idea man.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links

I still haven't played the first one. But I'm definitely gonna get this one.

BTW, is Arkham Asylum good?
    Yes ,yes and yes! Some of it is outright fighting, some using gadgets and some a (little) bit taxing on the brain -exactly how a batman game should be and all while maintaining the dark comic feel of batman.

I was gonna buy Ico and Shadow of the Collosus HD first but now I think I'll wait for this and buy the other later.