Page 14 of 203 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Battlefield: Bad Company

In Bad Company you play fictional war against Russia.
    EA has invested on single-player storyline, so multiplayer supports up to 24 players.
    Frostbite game engine allows 90% of the environment to be destroyed. (That's great )
    Platforms are next gen consoles ps3 and xbox360.

So what do you think, is this same quality than other Battlefields?
    Which do you prefer mp or sp?

This looks really good. I haven't played the others, but I'll get this one.
    I'd go for the single player.

Default Ouch

Sony Lost Over $3 Billion To PS3 Cost, Pricing Imbalance

Pricing the PlayStation 3 below its production cost caused Sony to lose $2.16 billion in 2007 and $1.16 billion in 2008, the company revealed today.

Sony's fiscal 2008 annual report delineated potential risk factors to its investors, outlining that "the large-scale investment required during the development and introductory period of a new gaming platform may not be fully recovered." The loss figures were provided as an example of the "significant negative impact" introducing a new platform can cause at first.

"In the past, large-scale investment relating to capital expenditures and research and development for the manufacture of key components, including semiconductors supplied for [PlayStation 3] was also recorded within the Electronics segment," the company said.

In order to stay competitive, said Sony, it had to invest large amounts of money in research and development to introduce the PlayStation 3 into the market, and these sorts of expenditures don't always get recouped, especially if a platform "fail[s] to achieve such favorable market penetration... resulting in a significant negative impact on Sony's profitability."

Even if it can recoup its investment, Sony said, it's still possible to have lost large amounts of money on the platform's introductory period, and even a successful PS3 might take a while to replace what it cost to produce. These possible outcomes are currently a risk for the company, Sony said.

4. Default

looks alright

I think it'll be a weird, but good Mortal Kombat. Something new. Hope it doesn't disappoint

6. Default Crysis

Probably the Best shooting game for PC right now. Best Graphics.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by robo2000nitro; 27-06-2008 at 11:01 AM.

It's a brilliant game, but unless you have a very high-spec pc, you won't get everything you can out of it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I think it'll be a weird, but good Mortal Kombat. Something new. Hope it doesn't disappoint
    what would the story be like

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    what would the story be like
    Don't think it has a story,it will be like MK4 on PC i think,but on this type of games the story is not so important,if the fights are impressive who cares about the story.

10. Default

i do...

it adds to the game