Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1. Default

AHAHAHA rather an interesting thread I must say

On topic, I'm reading the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, awesome books. The Old Kingdom series is really good, Sabriel, Lirael, Abhorsen by Garth Nix and well worth the read. If you like those sort've books lemme know and I can suggest a lot more like them.

p.s. Obviously I like reading

2. Default

Goosebumps, The Fire Game, Fear Street series, pretty awesome!

3. Default

ou my last book was "Clive Barker and the 3 books of blood" ^^ huiuiui brutality^^

4. Post Clive Barker-Good stories or no?

Ive been tempted by Clive Barker before but never actually read any. Any body know if it is just blood and gore(as i've suspected)or if there is decent back stories behind the violence?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Ive been tempted by Clive Barker before but never actually read any. Any body know if it is just blood and gore(as i've suspected)or if there is decent back stories behind the violence?
    no it´s not just blood and gore. His books have a good story^^ I think his books are amazing. But Clive Barker books are written in a very diificult language so not everyone will understand this books. I would tell you more about the books but my english is too bad to explai more.

6. Default

I'm now reding dean koontz - the husband. Has had great reviews but i'm only 50 pages in so cant judge yet. As for a review of chaos theory(Masterton),I'll say it wasn't bad just too damn short and wrapped up way too quickly at end. Oh and cheers when i next go to library i'll check out a clive barker book.

7. Default

Graham Masterson - Devils of D-day

8. Default

Twas either 'Thud' by Terry Prattchet or 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown both are good good old Tezza is a master at what he does, its just a shame that he's not gonna be able 2 keep it up 4 much longer but the way he's sticking his middle finger up 2 alzrs and carrying on as best he can is truly inspiring. dan brown is a really clever writer whos research in2 his story's is mind boggling and he manages 2 make subjects that would usually bore the pants off me (i.e science, religion and art that isn't tattoos or graffiti) really interesting and exciting. he did the same with davinci code it was just a shame that the film was a big pile of dog poo i'd like 2 hope that they won't do the same 2 A+D but i'm not holding my breath wi that 1

9. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sportacus Log in to see links
    he did the same with davinci code it was just a shame that the film was a big pile of dog poo
    Haha i agree with you ... The movie was really bad ... I have not read angel's or demons for a long time ... 3 years ago? XD cant really remember. Borrowed from a friend. its about antimatter right? really cool XD anyway i have not read any books recently =.= the last was either i re-read(for the 1000000th time) the amulet of samarkand/ptolemy's gate or re-read the black unicorn by terry brooks. For samarkand/ptolemy's gate even though those are not really adult fantasy novels the characters are really good and how he potrays the main character with such sacasm rocks. you just have to read the trilogy =) unlike "most' trilogies the book gets better book by book ! let me know when you've read it XD and yea. u notice i re-read all my books. the library i have is so I have to re-read the same bookz cuz im addicted to good fantasy novels

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I'm now reding dean koontz - the husband. Has had great reviews but i'm only 50 pages in so cant judge yet. As for a review of chaos theory(Masterton),I'll say it wasn't bad just too damn short and wrapped up way too quickly at end. Oh and cheers when i next go to library i'll check out a clive barker book.
    I think its pretty good (i dun really read those type of books)
    You can't really know what comes next in the plot other than probably good guys beat the bad XD - same old same old for almost every book

I had to finish it in 1 sitting LOOL.