Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The Beauty Encyclopaedia by E.L.F.

2. Default

The last finished book that I read from front to back was Twilight by Stephanie Meyer..I read half a book and get bored with it

3. Default

Last book read: The Three Musketeers

Read recently: Q & A (Really awesome book!), My uncle Oswald by Roald Dahl (I never expected him to write such a book XD), Zombie Survival Guide, umm.....the Twilight series (All of these read in December, mind ye.) Any other good books?
    Last edited by newbie12121; 01-01-2010 at 04:50 PM.

4. Default

One Rainy Night - Richard Laymon is an awesome read, u wanna check that out

5. Default

Mkay thanks, is there an e-book for it in the galleries/etc? Ehh, I'll go check.

6. Default

just started 'Let The Right One In'

7. Default

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time... o, just a nice story.. i love this book very much! well, ebook.. still its something to read! hehehe....

8. Default

My all time fave books are Agatha Christies 'And Then There Were None' and Stephen Kings 'Christine'

both i have read over and over

plus Adrian Edmonsons 'The Gobbler' is awesome too

Cool

Just finished reading Eric Van Lustbader's "Black Heart". Not a bad book, I might say!

Now reading Jack Higgins' "Touch The Devil"
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

10. Default

ive started reading that twilight parady 'Twishite: New Moan' (yup thats its real title) and its quite funny, only a few chapters in and last night i couldnt put it down, up till almost 4am readin it