Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Let The Right One In is an awesome book, the movie was brill, but the indepthness of the book is amazing

Currently Reading "The Godfather"

Still 327 pages to go

I am on page '59 of, Cosmopolitan erotic fiction Hot! Sexy! Uncensored!

Go for no!

Don't know the author

5. Default

I am reading three books at this time. Reading Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz in paperback. I bought it to donate for United Way foundation. Found a cool old racing sticker in there. It was never peeled to stick it on anything. Was probably the bookmarker and got lost between the pages. Also reading 2 e-books on my cell phone. One is Everything's Eventual by Stephen King and the other one is The Good That Men DO , it's a star trek novel by 2 authors. The e-books are good while the Dean Kootnz book is so-so. Got the e-books from this wonderful site called Mobiles24.com. :-)

6. Default

OOPPS! The sticker I mentioned in the last post was not a racing sticker. It was a RON JON SURF SHOP sticker. The book musta came from Florida or california? who knows? I just realized the book is not that old considering that the paperback had a website listed on it. LOL I know nothing about this Dean Koontz. I got him mixed up with another author who did the book COMA and other medical novels. I can't seem to think of this author's name right now. I loved that book.

I've read two gentle mans of verona by A.j.cronin

8. Default

Star Wars: Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil, by Drew Karpyshyn

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    Currently Reading "The Godfather"

Still 327 pages to go
    finished at last

Now i'm reading 'The old man and the sea' by Ernest hemingway