Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post New: Mobile Game Reviews

We've now launched a new section on the forum specifically for mobile game reviews.

Aaron (Songbird), who suggested the idea, and Outlaw have kindly offered to take the role of game critics and both will be reviewing various games - both old and new - giving us their verdict and rating out of 10 in each aspect of the reviewed games; from graphics to game play.
    Click here to see/comment on the first mobile game review, written by Aaron.

Thank you Aaron/Outlaw!

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We've now launched a new section on the forum specifically for mobile game reviews.

Aaron (Songbird), who suggested the idea, and Outlaw have kindly offered to take the role of game critics and both will be reviewing various games - both old and new - giving us their verdict and rating out of 10 in each aspect of the reviewed games; from graphics to game play.

Thank you Aaron/Outlaw!

It would be cool if you ask Aaron and Outlaw to add a poll to the reviews so that we can have user ratings for the games (like on GameSpot - Critic Score, User Score, etc )

Thank you Aaron/Outlaw!

Very good idea!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    It would be cool if you ask Aaron and Outlaw to add a poll to the reviews so that we can have user ratings for the games (like on GameSpot - Critic Score, User Score, etc )
    i'll add one

do you get title above your name?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-lightman Log in to see links
    It's a good ideea,but that only Mark can decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-lightman Log in to see links
    Yes, they will.

Question

Yes, they will.
    And what are you planing to write as a title?I suggest to change the colour of our names,if that's ok with you.

9. Default

i don't care what colour they are as long as they ain't pink

10. Default

i think 2 reviewers are enough