1. Cool F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus v2.30 For S60

Protect your personal data on your smartphone wherever you go. With F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus you can email, browse the web or use Bluetooth devices without fear of viruses, worms or trojans. F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus keeps your smartphone and data safe with real-time protection. Taking just minutes to install, it constantly works in the background to protect you and your data. With F-Secure installed, you don’t need to be a professional to protect your smartphone. F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus is easy to use and does not demand excessive device resources or unnecessary user interaction. It automatically scans all files in the background, both in the device and on the memory cards. When an infected file is detected it is immediately quarantined to protect all other data in the system. The antivirus database is updated invisibly in the background when a data connection is used for emails, web browsing etc.

Key Features
    Transparent real-time protection against harmful content in the device and memory cards
    Automatic antivirus database updates from F-Secure Anti-Virus Research to the mobile terminals over an HTTPS data connection or incrementally with SMS messages.

Automatic detection of data connections (e.g. GPRS, WLAN, UMTS) for updates
    Over-the-air activation of the antivirus service through HTTP
    Automatic self-updates of the F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus client
    Digitally signed antivirus databases and virus signatures updates

Download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus

2. Default

Hi there.. Im new in this forum..
    Btw, thanks 4 this apps ya..
    will try it to check wheter it is working or not..

P/s: My avast detect a virus if use the easy-share link..

Hi.. may i ask anyone help here..
    why i cant install this apps? im using n80..
    thanks..
    Last edited by syazim; 12-07-2008 at 05:53 AM.