1. Default save files?

i'm using W880i there are many games on my phone

i'll be changing phone soon..

is there a way to move the save files to my new phone.. i dun wish to replay all the game.. thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 58684 Log in to see links
    i'm using W880i there are many games on my phone

i'll be changing phone soon..

is there a way to move the save files to my new phone.. i dun wish to replay all the game.. thanks
    Move all the games to ext. mem.; put the memory card of your W880i in the new phone; copy them to phone memory and play - it may work. If not there is no other way (I don't know any).

3. Default

Thanks for your helping nisx91 but as games are installed in the system of the phone, the data will alway be on the phone... the memory card folder will only take up the game space! There is not much ways tho.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by soloboy253 Log in to see links
    Thanks for your helping nisx91 but as games are installed in the system of the phone, the data will alway be on the phone... the memory card folder will only take up the game space! There is not much ways tho.
    You're right...

After testing all the "tricks" to backup game saves all I can say is:
    There is no way you can carry forward your games saves to the new phone

5. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare08 Log in to see links
    You can. Move all da games to your memroy stick. Open the folder called 'Ams' (when you connect through computer) and you will see all of da games. then simply copy dem into your other 'Ams' folder in your new phone.
    Da thing you said is very old - and it dasent work

6. Default help

do any 1 know how to put those game into nokia N70??

7. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare08 Log in to see links
    If you say its old, its cos i aint been on da site for bare time.
    This trick is probably older than Mobiles24.com itself!

and it does work (at least with my sony ericsson walkman phone). why would i lie?
    Maybe it works - but it did not restore old saves when i tried it myself - so as far as I know - "it doesnt work".
    I Never said you lied.