Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Playman: World Soccer [by RealArcade]

RealArcade - Playman World Soccer 3D

SE 176x220

"Conquer the wonderful world of Soccer with Team Playman! This exciting game offers 36 national teams to choose from and 3 different play modes to suit your mood- fast-paced quick matches, the deluxe arcade-version, and the professional career-mode. Innovative and user-friendly controls guarantees that anyone can easily master this game and have loads of fun! The combination of fluid animated players, awesome special effects and detailed 3D graphics for selected mobile devices all ensure that this is a game that you will never get tired of! Get it now!"

>>>
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rAuLrEy08 Log in to see links
    RealArcade - Playman World Soccer 3D

SE 176x220

"Conquer the wonderful world of Soccer with Team Playman! This exciting game offers 36 national teams to choose from and 3 different play modes to suit your mood- fast-paced quick matches, the deluxe arcade-version, and the professional career-mode. Innovative and user-friendly controls guarantees that anyone can easily master this game and have loads of fun! The combination of fluid animated players, awesome special effects and detailed 3D graphics for selected mobile devices all ensure that this is a game that you will never get tired of! Get it now!"

>>>

Do u hav Nokia 5300 version ? 240 x 320

3. Talking please 240x360

this games is cool dude please 240x360 ver.thanks

4. Default

i need this in 240x320

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt1666 Log in to see links
    i need this in 240x320

I would be glad to post it if I had it, I don't know if someboday else have it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rAuLrEy08 Log in to see links

I would be glad to post it if I had it, I don't know if someboday else have it.
    Thanks, but i just checked it on my handy @ morning. Even the 172x version dont work with it, altough its an se version so it should have on my samsung. I dont know why but prolly the qvga wont work neither.
    But thanks anyway Raul, you are the best

7. Default

Playman World Soccer
    128x160 176x208 176x220 240x320

8. Smile

Nokia 5800 plz????

9. Cool

Bro Could You Give Me 240*320 Resolution Please Upload It On Website Like Zshare , Mediafire , 4share Etc Thanks Alot