Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Different people have diffrent tastes and experiences with games they play - they should be at least allowed to comment on the review
    they should post all the new games on the review forum..
    then any member can comment about game..
    if it's cool..far out''sucks..etc..

2. Default

all you need is a moderated Game Reviews sub-forum....

all you need is a moderated Game Reviews sub-forum....
    if karl mark will agree with it...
    lets just see..

4. Default

Different people have diffrent tastes and experiences with games they play - they should be at least allowed to comment on the review
    that they should

im just on about the review itself

5. Default

Ok here is the full idea

1. 2 game critics/reviewers
    2. Each write reviews on new mobile games that come out
    3. One main review on the game
    4. Any member can comment on the review (saying if they agree or not and they can add anything missed out information, thier own view on the game)

6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    Ok here is the full idea

1. 2 game critics/reviewers
    2. Each write reviews on new mobile games that come out
    3. One main review on the game
    4. Any member can comment on the review (saying if they agree or not and they can add anything missed out information, thier own view on the game)
    I agree with that but it doesn't matter what ideas we give unless we hear from the admins....

7. Default

I agree with that but it doesn't matter what ideas we give unless we hear from the admins....
    very true

i think that it would add something to the site

Thumbs up

Excellent idea Aaron (Songbird). If Outlaw and yourself are happy to take the role of game reviewers (and thank you both for putting yourself forward otherwise we couldn't do it!) then I will grant both of you special permissions to start topics in a new review forum, with everyone else being able to comment on those reviews.

I'll PM you shortly to discuss/confirm the naming structure for the reviews.

9. Default

Thanks Mark

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Excellent idea Aaron (Songbird). If Outlaw and yourself are happy to take the role of game reviewers (and thank you both for putting yourself forward otherwise we couldn't do it!) then I will grant both of you special permissions to start topics in a new review forum, with everyone else being able to comment on those reviews.

I'll PM you shortly to discuss/confirm the naming structure for the reviews.
    Thanks