Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default

see i am not sure about this.....but ya !! hold on a second he might return to smackdown! or even maybe raw at the upcoming WWE DRAFT 2008 which is going to take place on 16th June 2008.

or if that does'nt happened,
    he surely will make a return at WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2008.

i can give u my guarantee because whenever the undertaker goes away from the WWE he always makes a come back at the next survivors series or will probably make a special appearance at the upcoming royal rumble.

example 1:
    wen he had his rivalry going on with kane ,he suddenly was out of action and made a special appearance at royal rumble 2004.

example 2:wen he had his rivalry going on with randy orton , he again went out of action and returned to survivor series 2006 right after rand orton got a victory over shawn micheals in the smackdon! v/s raw match.

2. Default

I dont know how to make themes sry.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by king_kings Log in to see links
    see i am not sure about this.....but ya !! hold on a second he might return to smackdown! or even maybe raw at the upcoming WWE DRAFT 2008 which is going to take place on 16th June 2008.

or if that does'nt happened,
    he surely will make a return at WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2008.

i can give u my guarantee because whenever the undertaker goes away from the WWE he always makes a come back at the next survivors series or will probably make a special appearance at the upcoming royal rumble.

example 1:
    wen he had his rivalry going on with kane ,he suddenly was out of action and made a special appearance at royal rumble 2004.

example 2:wen he had his rivalry going on with randy orton , he again went out of action and returned to survivor series 2006 right after rand orton got a victory over shawn micheals in the smackdon! v/s raw match.
    i wish undertaker will come back!!
    edge sucks...!!!!!!!
    be sure about it!!

4. Cool Not going!

I don't think The Undertaker is leaving; he is to big (not in the size), to much power, to just leave coz a fight!!

5. Default

The nice info. Try it now.

6. Default it might just take the DEADMAN some time to be back.....

The general feeling backstage is that the Undertaker was due to take some time off to heal a number of nagging injuries, hence the the storyline of writing him out of WWE programming. As of now, there doesn't appear to be an exact time frame on when he will return, however he isn't expected to be out for too long.

The reason they went with a retiement storyline this time is because Vince McMahon didn't want to go with another injury angle. Undertaker has been written out of TV a few times in recent years due to real injuries and McMahon didn't want to give the perception that his body is breaking down. When Undertaker returns he is expected to resume his long-term program with Edge.

7. Default Deadman's gonna be back soon.....!!!!!!!

The Undertaker is scheduled to come back around mid-July. He will continue his feud with Edge and face him at SummerSlam.

Undertaker took time off to heal injuries and build his angle with Edge. Management felt the program between the two would become stale without a major angle at One Night Stand.:

8. Arrow

any other wallpapers anyone can think of?

9. Cool Super Tanned!!

I was watching Night of Championes yesterday, and then I looked at the Super Tann of Triple H; and Damn!!!!, He was Brown!!!!

10. Angry

HEY GUYS CAN WE STAY ON THE THREAD TOPIC? THANKS.