Lightbulb We've UPDATED!

Hi all,

Over the past few days we have been serving a refreshed Mobiles24 web/mobile site to some users. I'm pleased to say we have now fully implemented and launched the new design.

We are working through some minor issues, mainly forum aesthetics and the user dashboard. If you have any issues or suggestions, I would be very grateful if you could let me know.

Finally, I wish to dedicate the new design to the Mobiles24 legend that is Gerrit1951 who we sadly lost in May.

Thanks

Awesome Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark, how are you?
    How can I make the new forum look like a desktop on my Android mobile phone?

Hello Mark

The "Thanks" tab is not working, I am getting this message:

Wilhelm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

5. Default

Hi

I have published the app on your system page (https://www.mobiles24.co). with the app name "Free messaging voice and video calls" and the package name "com.whoangkhanh.FreeVideoCallsandChatapp_9797024" . Now I cannot update the new version to your system because I can't find the button "update"

please help me

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by HAOCAMTHI Log in to see links
    Hi

I have published the app on your system page (https://www.mobiles24.co). with the app name "Free messaging voice and video calls" and the package name "com.whoangkhanh.FreeVideoCallsandChatapp_9797024" . Now I cannot update the new version to your system because I can't find the button "update"

please help me

Best regards
    Yes, I also have the same issue, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by HAOCAMTHI Log in to see links
    Hi

please help me

Best regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Log in to see links
    Yes, I also have the same issue, Mark
    This is now fixed. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    This is now fixed. My apologies.
    Can you make I don't need to upload preview pics every time I upload an already existing file update please...
    Last edited by Michelle; 16-09-2020 at 09:20 AM.

How do I delete my signature please Mark?

Where is my settings please, Mark