In some cases, Log in to see links can have a darker appearance, such as B.Evidence of flowers from prehistoric times was recently discovered in flower fossils. Archaeologists have discovered skeletons of a man, two women and a baby buried in earth with pollen in a cave in Iraq. This association of flowers with the Neanderthals of the Pleistocene cave shows the role of flowers in funeral rituals. Analysis of the pollen in sediments concentrated in batches indicated that possible clusters of flowers had been placed in the grave. A closer look at the bee pollen enabled the scientists to identify many of the existing flowers, all of which had certain therapeutic properties.

It is true, before we had the local pharmacy with its many colorful cough syrups to improve our food, we relied on the flowers. Flowers like worries about pain or hyssop for sore throats. You can find Ecanechia at your local pharmacy today. Although most of the properties of this flower that increase immunity come from its roots, it is still a healing flower. Healing flowers is largely a thing of the past.

This is, of course, the case if you rule out one of today's most controversial flowers, the cannabis or marijuana flower. This highly controversial flower is said to help with a number of diseases including chronic pain, depression, and upset stomach, to name a few. Although some states have legalized cannabis for medicinal purposes, its distributors and patients, who depend on its healing properties, are constantly monitored not only by our federal government, but also by government officials who continue to argue about the validity of cannabis

Some flowers are only good for eating. Take the pumpkin flower. This bright and shiny flower has a summery butter taste. Jump lightly and sprinkle with salt and voila. A delicious snack that is also nice. And you've never had dry blueberries and dark chocolate with fresh, fragrant lavender, so you don't know what you're missing. Dandelions, commonly known as weeds, are sweeter with a honey flavor when harvested young. The next time you prepare a rice salad or pilaf, try adding dandelion flowers and leaves.

Some of us have more difficult spatial challenges for their gardens. Even if you live in a high-rise building with little more than a balcony, you can still enjoy a blooming pot garden. The first step is to choose the right plant for the right pot. This makes the difference in your potted garden. I am looking for plants that are suitable for the area in which the container is located. For example, the room is exposed to direct sunlight or under a tree or in the shadow of another building. A porous pot like clay allows water to evaporate and is more suitable for drought-tolerant plants such as succulents or eccanechia.

Plastic containers obviously contain more water. Therefore, they are more suitable for flowers that need constant humidity, such as cardinals. It is best to plant invasive plants alone, where they can be controlled or, as I would like to say, "freely taken over". Choose plants that share a pot while maintaining different heights so that each plant can enjoy the sun. When grouping flowers in pots, choose flowers that thrive in similar conditions. With a container with only one type of plant, you can make a dramatic statement.

Florists generally have azaleas, mummies, gloxinias and cyclamen flowers that give a beautiful and brilliant color. You can plant these plants in different containers. Place the pots in baskets or in a vase to cover the plastic containers in which they are located. Most flowers in the flower shop are considered "temporary" because all their energy has been concentrated on one large, showy flower. What a loss. Annual garden plants such as geraniums, petunias and begonias provide continuous Log in to see links throughout the summer. Remove faded flowers immediately to encourage flowering. When annual garden plants are planted in a container as a single plant or in a group of the same plant, they provide a lot of color.

I find that grouping pots of individual plants gives them depth, variety and interest. I also like to use containers with different colors and shapes. In my neighborhood, however, I saw a potted patio garden with various types of green and Log in to see links, all in glazed white pots. Just like the plants, the pots have different sizes. I find the overall picture clean and elegant. Another clever step is planning a container garden that moves from station to station. For example, start a potted garden in late autumn by placing bulbs with different flowering times such as tulips, daffodils and saffron. Place a perennial that is suitable for containers in the middle, e.g. B. Hyssop at sunset, or try adding a final variety to the edge. Perennial canna, day lily and hibiscus work well for mixed containers. If the onion buds appear in the spring, you can even add yearbooks between the buds. To arouse interest in autumn, add plants like lilies.