Thread: gerrit1951

Administrator
    9,282 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Exclamation gerrit1951

It is with great regret I announce the passing of Gerrit (Gerrit1951). Gerrit left us peacefully on Friday 8th May 2020 after a battle with illness.

As a lot of you will know, Gerrit contributed a significant amount of content to Mobiles24 having joined the site shortly after we launched in 2006, alongside his Son, Daniel (80beyond).

I wish to express my gratitude once more to Gerrit for everything he did for our community, and a legacy that our visitors continue to enjoy today, and I'm sure, far into the future.

Thank you so much Gerrit and may you rest in peace.

I send my sincerest condolences to you Daniel. Thank you too for all of your support.

Much love from Karl and I, and the Mobiles24 Team.

4 people liked this post: 80beyond, Michelle, Paul, Wilhelm

Site Contributor
    117,769 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Android Theme/LWP Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Silver) Thanked (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I am so sorry to hear that... RIP Gerrit
    2 people liked this post: 80beyond, Mark