Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy sad news about Gerrit1952!

Greetings everyone,

some of you may know my dad he used to post here with lots of images, audio files and maybe more items.
    Unfortunately i got some bad news, my dad is very ill and as of this year he got diagnosed with liver cancer and with that he was taken 4 times to the hospital with internal bleeding's.

As of Wednesday this week my dad will be transferred to a care center where he will remain there till the day has come when he will leave us from this world.

for people who doesn't know him he goes with the name gerrit1951!!

I will surly miss him and will also mis his conversations that we had in our past.

to the moderators or administrators my question would be please keep his account alive so he will not be forgotten!

Daniel, I am absolutely devastated to learn about your Dad, my heart goes out to both of you. You guys have played such a huge role in building Mobiles24 and I will forever be grateful for that.

Please pass on my regards to your Dad, thank him for me.

And I will absolutely keep his account alive, we will never forget Gerrit!

Thank you Daniel, I will be keeping you and your Dad in my thoughts. Please keep us updated and take care.

Mark

Daniel, My deepest condolences to you and your family. It's heartbreaking to read this and I can't express enough in words how grateful we are for your father's contribution to Mobiles24. He was a pinnacle of the site, a top member, and dear friend. I will miss him greatly. Please thank him for me.

Gerrit will never truly be gone from the world, as his presence here will live on forever.

We will always be here for you.

Karl

Last edited by Karl; 05-05-2020 at 09:45 PM.

4. Default

thank you both carl and mark, i will keep you both updated on my dad..
    and thank you to keep his name active.

5. Default

Update: Unfortunally my dad has passed away yesterday around 18:00 and between 19:00 he went in peace and im very thankfull to that i could talk to my dad when he passed on! he will be missed! May he find peace among the stars.

thank you all for my dad to give him a wonderfull time here at mobiles24 thank you so much..

My sincerest condolences to You and Your family!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by 80beyond Log in to see links
    Update: Unfortunally my dad has passed away yesterday around 18:00 and between 19:00 he went in peace and im very thankfull to that i could talk to my dad when he passed on! he will be missed! May he find peace among the stars.

thank you all for my dad to give him a wonderfull time here at mobiles24 thank you so much..
    I am sorry for your loss, I hope you find some peace, remember your dad is just sleeping