1. Cool SIM Tool Manager 2020

A Log in to see links is a small chip found in most cell phones, but most of you probably know this. We also assume that you know how it can be used to store contact information and a small number of text messages.

However, did you know that a small amount of memory on the SIM card allows you to store the program code there? The basic applications are generally pre-written in this space of the program by the operator issuing the SIM card. This allows users to perform operations related to their wireless service: checking their balance, activating service functions, things like that.

Accessing SIM card applications is now an easy task if you have an Android device: an icon representing a SIM card appears in the application drawer, and the user only has to touch it. But on androif, these applications are accessible in a different way.

And that's all! Please note that the Log in to see links menu on your home phone may differ from what we have shown in the screenshot above. The functions available depend largely on what your operator has loaded on the Log in to see links. Our SIM card, for example, provides billing and payment information, as well as options for viewing missed calls when the phone is out of service.

2. Default

Interesting information, can anyone else suggest billing software for waste management?

3. Default

Oooh, I'd like to know that too.

4. Default

For my waste company which is growing all the years, I needed the Log in to see links. It was hard to find people who could make it, but finally, I found them. It is a big company whose service cost not so much per month, but this software can replace two workers with a $4000 salary for one. I think that I made a reasonable choice because, in this case, I save a lot of time, and all the operations are made in some seconds.
    Last edited by Lanesrens; 14-05-2021 at 01:41 PM.