0 RP

Country
    China
    Thanks

Smile china phone

Quote Originally Posted by abhi99 View Post
    Hello

Friends

Anyone know about china phone ? where is the showroom of china mobile phone in Mumbai ? and also about price?

If anyone know about that plz in gv me info.

Thanx
    hey, i know a place to buy china phones, goods-of-china, i have bought several times, like their services.

Smile

Hello my friend,If you are interested in Chinese mobile phones,please contract me
    I am interested in Smart phones.I am faimilar with Chinese smart phones

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

recently i purchased china moble name Nokia B200
    you can see on this link

it is a good phone . it doesn't have any manual . it is low cost(32USD) but three sim supported phone. it has a usb port and Bluetooth connectivity too.
    it has some PC connectivity problem . when i connect my phone to PC through usb cable it connects as Udisk and shows only my memory card inside the phone.
    when i turn on my bluetooth it connects to my phone and shows com12 and com13 but neither Phonesuit nor PC-sync-manager connects to my phone . i tried many procedures to download jar, nes games into phone but no results. i tried also many codes but phone didn't accept. is there any buddy who have any experience to deal with these type of phones

thank you

mkk

Site Moderator
    254 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkashifk View Post

it is a good phone . it doesn't have any manual . it is low cost(32USD) but three sim supported phone. it has a usb port and Bluetooth connectivity too.
    it has some PC connectivity problem . when i connect my phone to PC through usb cable it connects as Udisk and shows only my memory card inside the phone.
    when i turn on my bluetooth it connects to my phone and shows com12 and com13 but neither Phonesuit nor PC-sync-manager connects to my phone . i tried many procedures to download jar, nes games into phone but no results. i tried also many codes but phone didn't accept. is there any buddy who have any experience to deal with these type of phones

thank you

mkk
    That's the problem with China phones. You can never be sure what sort of quality you'll end up with.

0 RP
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    That's the problem with China phones. You can never be sure what sort of quality you'll end up with.
    Also china phones dat r cheap never support games. I have had a bit of experience with them So buy a phone from a well known manufacturer!
    Like my post? Press the button!!

Site Moderator
    254 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KarthikGopi View Post
    Also china phones dat r cheap never support games. I have had a bit of experience with them So buy a phone from a well known manufacturer!
    Exactly.

If you buy a china phone, that breaks and you buy another, you could've just saved up and bought a decent phone.

0 RP
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Exactly.

If you buy a china phone, that breaks and you buy another, you could've just saved up and bought a decent phone.
    Yep My one broke by itself It was in my jacket and when I pulled it out the screen was cracked everywhere <----- If that makes any sense
    Like my post? Press the button!!

Try to look into famous china online markets, where you can see tech details about phones and tablets, user feedbacks, etc.
    Try to google: aliexpress, pandawill,...
    Better to buy them there.
    I have bought recently Freelander PD10 3G tablet. Excellent device!
    Only battery life is not perfect - only 4-5 hours active usage. Know a lot of fantastic china devices.

Page 3 of 3 First 123