Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default Want info about china phones ?

Hello

Friends

Anyone know about china phone ? where is the showroom of china mobile phone in Mumbai ? and also about price?

If anyone know about that plz in gv me info.

Thanx

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

go to v9+i mobile tv.com lots of china fone

Site Contributor
    1,003 RP
    Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

china phones are DISPOSABLE phone..

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abhi99 View Post
    Hello

Friends

Anyone know about china phone ? where is the showroom of china mobile phone in Mumbai ? and also about price?

If anyone know about that plz in gv me info.

Thanx
    China phones are just cheap phones (duplicate stuff like "Nokla") - you'll get them at loads of places in Mumbai, but almost all of them don't have java or symbian - so you can't play games or install software on them....
    I think you get nokla n95 for about Rs 6000

But they don't last long; the don't have the features and quality of the original phone, and even if the phone goes dead a second after you buy it, your money is lost forever.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Thanks
    For gving info to me I just want info about that china phone.
    I got more info about that phone also with price details from New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

But Now nisx91 told me that they don't give guarranty then I think china phone is just money loss.

Thanks
    Last edited by abhi99; 03-06-2008 at 09:52 AM.

Default oh,it is a prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by abhi99 View Post
    Thanks
    For gving info to me I just want info about that china phone.
    I got more info about that phone also with price details from New China Mobiles available in Indian Market

But Now nisx91 told me that they don't give guarranty then I think china phone is just money loss.

Thanks

Actually,China phone is more popular in such a long time because of its multi-function and cheap price.If it is really all bad,then it can't be trend in the whole phone market. Is it?
    if you have bought the phone which is called "disposable",that must be that you have not chose a good supplier. If it is a good supplier,you must get a good advice for you. Only professional person can give you professional suggestion.
    If you have more questions about your China phone,you can ask me. I would try my best to help you.

If you have any questions about Chinese phones,you can send me email.
    Ps: Please tell me where you have seen my email address.

0 RP

Country
    Egypt
    Thanks

BUt you must be careful from scamers if you went to buy it through the

internet you should search for black list of scam sites

good luck

4 RP
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by titi2009 View Post
    Chinese phone is good quality,especially the copy ones,like iphone copy,nokia8800 copy,samsung copy,vertu copy.it is welcomed by all the foreigners.
    please send me email at [E-mail Removed] if you are interested in copy phones,we will provide the best service for u.
    i personally like china phone such as ciphone,hiphone,cect and all iphone imitation phones

0 RP
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

well i bought about 3 china phone models and i hav to say its xtremely affordable it is better then sony erricson cos it can support most of windows video format which means u dun hav to convert them. their speaker blast is way better clearer then ur nokia n-series.ONLY CHINA phone models hav build-in television although u need to tune due to different country erm Frequency modelue. UMF. it almost all picture format so kick ur nokia and SE aside get 1 china phone. so dirt cheap i can get a few models haha
    Last edited by Noxide; 14-10-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last