Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunker2 View Post
    well i bought about 3 china phone models and i hav to say its xtremely affordable it is better then sony erricson cos it can support most of windows video format which means u dun hav to convert them. their speaker blast is way better clearer then ur *&^% nokia n-series.ONLY CHINA phone models hav build-in television although u need to tune due to different country erm Frequency modelue. UMF. it almost all picture format so kick ur nokia and SE aside get 1 china phone. so dirt cheap i can get a few models haha
    But then we must ask ourselves:
    "What about after-sales service?"

As for the after-sale service,you can get the friendly help for your questions. Everybody knows that in such a business,service is most important. That is the basis.

Site Contributor
    6,257 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhangli View Post
    As for the after-sale service,you can get the friendly help for your questions. Everybody knows that in such a business,service is most important. That is the basis.
    Maybe you have better after-sale services for Chinese phones in China. When I got a Chinese handset it came with a defective charger, the problem was that they don't give any warranty; so all I could do was buy a new charger - that too didn't work - which makes me conclude that the handset itself was defective.
    Seconly the service for such phones totally sucks (at leaste in Mumbai) - there is no dedicated service center and even the company website was completely written in Chinese (and even Google translation wasn't much help)

Thridly - these phones are not very ergonomic - both from the hardware and software aspect. Most of these phones have big screens - but their user interface is totally ugly (even Motorola seems to have a better UI)
    And this one isn't based on just one phone.

I'm not saying that every phone made in China is bad. My personal experience with these phones has been horrible, which is why I'm not too fond of them.

Game Reviewer
    1,160 RP
    Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 View Post
    which makes me conclude that the handset itself was defective.
    Seconly the service for such phones totally sucks (at leaste in Mumbai) - there is no dedicated service center and even the company website was completely written in Chinese (and even Google translation wasn't much help)

Thridly - these phones are not very ergonomic - both from the hardware and software aspect. Most of these phones have big screens - but their user interface is totally ugly (even Motorola seems to have a better UI)
    And this one isn't based on just one phone.

I'm not saying that every phone made in China is bad. My personal experience with these phones has been horrible, which is why I'm not too fond of them.
    You are absolutely right, and you're not alone, i'd say the same thing too...

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

All thing is Good for NKTEL & GFIVE mobiles but
    All China Phones has Horrible 4 to 8 hrs Standby Battery backup, that is too silly.
    I think this is most bad thing u can face.
    Buy China Phone & Don't Remove from charger (so it can't be called Mobile)

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default It depends who you buy from

Almost all Chinese phones are non-name brand, OEM phones produced concurrently by several factories.

How do you know if you are going to get a good deal or a scam?

It depends on who you buy from. A good supplier will inspect the products before shipping them to you, including: the body of the device itself, the functions inside the phone, and the accessories.

Furthermore, a good supplier will accept PayPal, so you are fully protected against scams or fraud. And a good supplier will stand behind their word if there are any problems with the phones.

Those are my thoughts anyway

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

dontttt buyyy chineseeeeee...

0 RP

Country
    Portugal
    Thanks

Good evening friends,

I just want to hereby leave my own experience about this subject of china mobiles. While i fully understand the fear and rage of occidental countries' manufacturers for not having been able to produce and market such excellent devices (the top models!) for the same
    prices of medium mediocre performers brands such as nokia or motorola...
    Let's be fair: low priced items are less reliable and somehow defective in their long term functioning; the chinese OS is also a bit obnoxious and java capacity is mostly absent. BUT audio and
    video quality are usualy way up superior. The only comparable NOKIA I had (6290) was discontinued after its first launcing year... I suspect because of pressures from the music market bosses.
    YES. BUY CHINESE: FORCE THE BIG BRANDS TO AT LEAST EMULATE THEY'RE ADVANTAGES.
    Just my 2 cents...
    Regards,
    HN
    Last edited by henriQ_N; 28-05-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: sintax corrections

0 RP
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

I also had a chinese phone it only lasted around 2 months
    Like my post? Press the button!!

22,500 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Symbian Theme/LWP Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

I would say one of the biggest problem with the china mobiles is that they don't have any software platform. i.e. These mobiles don't even support basic java platform. That's one of the reason these mobiles are cheap . I am a heavy user of software and a hardcore mobile gamer, thats why I dont go for a china mobile.

Otherwise , if you don't want to run applications or play java games, you can go for these mobiles, but again ,the quality is the question....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last