Default Mobiles24 App from gallery has an connection error

The Mobiles24 App from gallery has an connection error.
    Please test it.

Mobiles24 Free Android App download - Download the Free Mobiles24 App to your Android phone or tablet

http://www.mobiles24.co/downloads/s/...-294-mobiles24

I'm looking into it, thanks for the report.

3. Default

You Inner Passion in Your Heart.Everyone -every person in this world has a Dream: a passion, a vision in
    their life that pulls them and urges them to move forward in life. You, my friend have this vision within
    you, it "whispers" to you occasionally, but in some cases it cries out. It cries out to be listened to and
    acted upon because this vision comes from your soul.Find your inner fire, your sense of purpose; this fire
    will help you harness strengths you're not even aware you have. Log in to see linksBe connected with your inner passions -
    your Life's Dreams, and live that passion every day.

4. Default

became a searcher,wanting to discover who i was and what made me precise. my view of myself turned into changing. i desired a stable base to start from. i commenced to resist3 stress to behave in ways that i didn’t like any greater,and i used to be delighted by who i in reality become. i got here to feel a good deal extra sure that no one can ever take my region.