1. Default putting games on my lg rumor

how do i do it? every time i transfer them from my computer to my phone, my phone sias its an invalid file. i cant download them either from my phone without it saying the page cannot be displayed.

2. Default

you might have to download the jad version if you are downloading via computer. I have an LG Trax (CU575) and i tried to download games on the computer and send it to my phone via usb, but it had the same error that you had. then i got unlimited data and now i download via the WAP site, which automatically gives you the jad file as well.
    hope that helped

3. Default

sorry no luck...

4. Default

i get the same problem on my Lg rumor.
    i even download the .jad files but it doesn't help
    it still says its not supported
    the size is compatible (176x220)
    it is java

the only problem is finding out where to put the game in the file system to make it work. i've looked at several other forums and i've only read that downloading online from sprint is the only way to make it work.
    since i don't have the unlimited data plan im somewhat disappointed i can't play tetris or pacman. i'll just hope that someone figures it out.
    my method is using my micro SD and a media card reader on my Vista Laptop.
    and the videos and music works but no working java games so far.

if someone out there knows what to do please enlighten me.

PS: im getting the usb cable in a few days if that doesn't work im selling a barely used usb cable to anyone with an lg rumor
    Last edited by dominidude; 02-07-2008 at 09:31 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lundiboy8 Log in to see links
    bump

someone has to have this phone
    Rumor I heard is....that phone sucks. And Sprint DEFINITELY sux

6. Default Install games on your LG Rumor

I have a LG Rumor and yes you can install all the free games your heart desires but you need to have access to the internet from your phone to do it.
    Make sure internet service is covered by your service plan otherwise they charge you 3 cents per kb and you'll end up having one hell of a bill at the end of the month. Anyways here's how you do it, first from your computer goto this website Log in to see links scroll down to where it says Upload Java Midlets and then type in your cell number, click browse button and select the Jar file for the game you want to install then select which folder you want it installed in then press upload. The website will send you a text message with link to game follow the link and your game will be automatically on your phone. This can also be done to install applications ringtones and wallpaper. Hope that helps you out.

Enjoy!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by foodstamp Log in to see links
    I have a LG Rumor and yes you can install all the free games your heart desires but you need to have access to the internet from your phone to do it.
    Make sure internet service is covered by your service plan otherwise they charge you 3 cents per kb and you'll end up having one hell of a bill at the end of the month. Anyways here's how you do it, first from your computer goto this website Log in to see links scroll down to where it says Upload Java Midlets and then type in your cell number, click browse button and select the Jar file for the game you want to install then select which folder you want it installed in then press upload. The website will send you a text message with link to game follow the link and your game will be automatically on your phone. This can also be done to install applications ringtones and wallpaper. Hope that helps you out.

Enjoy!
    wow thanks, i'll try this method when i get the unlimited internet service but until then i will just complain about there not being a USB/MicroSD method to getting free games on my Rumor.

I have a question, does the game download to the internal memory? or to the MicroSD card in some file system i didn't figure out?

8. Default Lg Rumor 1/2 Apps

You need vision to download w/o paying. It will download to internal memory