1. Question [FAQ/TUTORIAL] Downloading From Mobiles24.

Hello everyone.
    We've been receiving a lot of threads/posts about how to download from here, downloads being not free and we decided to make this thread to simplify this.

First of all, Downloading from Mobiles24 is free (aside from the Premium Section), no hidden charges whatsoever.

• To start downloading from M24, go to the homepage and select your phone.

• Choose from the list of phones available and save it.

• If your phone is not in the list, check the box and save it.

You can go to this thread and add the model of the phone, the Administrators will update the list afterwards.

• Now that your phone is selected, you can browse the gallery for Free Stuffs (or Premium Stuffs).

• You can also do a Quick Search to find a specific item you were looking for. Quick searches will only directs you to the Free Stuffs section.

• After you've found the stuff you want to download, click on it and read its description, for Android users don't forget to check the Android OS version of your download and Wap users the Download ID.

• Now it's time to download it.

In Mobiles24 Free Gallery you are entitled 40 Download Credits per day, and each download cost 1 Credit.

Click on the Download to PC or Smartphone link, it'll download directly to your PC or if you're using your phone, directly to the Memory Card.

For the Members who still uses Wap, you will have to go to to the wap site, and enter the Item's download ID and download it.

• *Personal Tip* If you're using Chrome (or any good browser), use an Ad-block Extension, It'll remove the Ads that usually leads you to payable items.

As you can see, it clearly says its an Ad, right on top of the download link.

If you do these simple steps correctly you will be able to download from Mobiles24 without inconveniences.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

2. Default Downloading from WAP site

My phone is run by JAVA, however it only accepts .jad files for automatic installation. The Wap site does not give the option of downloading in a .jad format like the PC version does I tried downloading the .jad version into my PC and transferring it to the memory card but it says "Invalid File". What's the deal? I have no problems downloading from boostapps.com.

3. Default

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!