Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

is it working on sonny ericsson w302?

2. Default

I don't get it working on 1.08

3. Default

Hey does this app work on the brand new INQ1 by 3. If it does plz tell me how

4. Question info

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    ======================
    Hello all,

Here are step by step instructions as requested:

Step 1) Install like a game.

Step 2) Go onto application.

Step 3) Go onto the 2nd/3rd option which is basically settings.

Step 4) If your in settings you will notice there are, options with a tick or left blank (in a (small) box).

Step 5) In settings you will notice there are 2 (massive, basically a border) boxes. The first one has a list of options in one and second one has the language option in.

Step 6) Click in the second box/border, and select english.

Step 7) It will appear that the language change had no effect, but go back a few menus/sub-menus.

Step 8) Great, it is now in english !!

Step 9) On the phone your going to hack you need to authorize/allow connection always, otherwise the person will need to accept it because it asks "allow phone to be used as modem" or something like that.

Step 10) Now you authorized, just search and click on the device.

Step 11) Your in !! From here you can turn on and off their phone, set alarms, find their phone temperature out and find out they messages, contacts, games, pictures and much more !!

If you need any help on this, please just ask,

Andy
    ======================
    can i do this in a side kick lx?

5. Default

Text
    ?

U can write text on the other phone. If the SMS writer (or any text writer) is on, u can write the text u have written on ur phone.

6. Smile info

======================
    Hello all,

Here are step by step instructions as requested:

Step 1) Install like a game.

Step 2) Go onto application.

Step 3) Go onto the 2nd/3rd option which is basically settings.

Step 4) If your in settings you will notice there are, options with a tick or left blank (in a (small) box).

Step 5) In settings you will notice there are 2 (massive, basically a border) boxes. The first one has a list of options in one and second one has the language option in.

Step 6) Click in the second box/border, and select english.

Step 7) It will appear that the language change had no effect, but go back a few menus/sub-menus.

Step 8) Great, it is now in english !!

Step 9) On the phone your going to hack you need to authorize/allow connection always, otherwise the person will need to accept it because it asks "allow phone to be used as modem" or something like that.

Step 10) Now you authorized, just search and click on the device.

Step 11) Your in !! From here you can turn on and off their phone, set alarms, find their phone temperature out and find out they messages, contacts, games, pictures and much more !!

If you need any help on this, please just ask,

Andy
    ======================
    i need some help please... when i download it a can not oped it ...may be beacause it is a jad or jar file ...what can i do ? thanks ...

7. Default At Commands

There is an option to create custom commands. Does anyone know which code means what? I keep trying to figure it out but im getting no where lol.

8. Default

hehe i use "minimum functionality" inside "phone functions" to turn off my friends' phones works on any fone

9. Default

can you help me with this?? My Phone Works Only With jar file but in bluetooth hack zip there is not a jar file !~

10. Default

thanks dude