Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mikobu Log in to see links
    can i install this program using the wap conection like i do when i download games from mobiles24 the i put the code and download it by id.
    Use these IDs

SBT 1.08 - 44831
    SBT 1.08 - 80318

SBT 1.07 - 39653

2. Default

i have the application downloaded and i was able to change the language but can you help me connect to other phones i havent figured that out

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by undiscovered473 Log in to see links
    i have the application downloaded and i was able to change the language but can you help me connect to other phones i havent figured that out
    1. Switch on Bluetooth
    2. Find devices using the bluetooth hack
    3. It will ask to pair/bond with the other device when you selecte a phone to hack - if (and only if) the other phone accepts, your phones will be paired and you'll have access to all stuff on the other phone.

4. Default blackjack 2

is there a version that works with the blackjack 1 or 2?? i have tried a bunch with no luck

5. Angry Language

I can install it on my W810i put its in some weird language and it wont let me change it!

6. Default

how do you change the language cause on my Sony Ericsson W810i it wont let me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lildaggs Log in to see links
    I can install it on my W810i put its in some weird language and it wont let me change it!

This will hopefully help you out, if not try downloading another version, use the search option and also the free gallery to find another download.

Step 1) Install like a game.

Step 2) Go onto application.

Step 3) Go onto the 2nd/3rd option which is basically settings.

Step 4) If your in settings you will notice there are, options with a tick or left blank (in a (small) box).

Step 5) In settings you will notice there are 2 (massive, basically a border) boxes. The first one has a list of options in one and second one has the language option in.

Step 6) Click in the second box/border, and select english.

Step 7) It will appear that the language change had no effect, but go back a few menus/sub-menus.

Step 8) Great, it is now in english !!

Step 9) On the phone your going to hack you need to authorize/allow connection always, otherwise the person will need to accept it because it asks "allow phone to be used as modem" or something like that.

Step 10) Now you authorized, just search and click on the device.

Step 11) Your in !! From here you can turn on and off their phone, set alarms, find their phone temperature out and find out they messages, contacts, games, pictures and much more !
    !

8. Arrow Very Funny

Hahahaha.. uhmm, how about hacking, getting credits or loads? LOL

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    for dummies?
    Yes for dummies
    By the way, this is a great guide for dummies who dont noe anything about BT hack...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    By the way, this is a great guide for dummies who dont noe anything about BT hack...
    Thanks!