Default 1st Operation: Condition Zero [by Falcon Mobile]

66ae4da9-ea84.gif

Is a stunnig 1st person shooter with realistic graphical effects. Become the best of the best in a military Special Forces unit, first into any conflict and last to retreat, and handle the missions that no one can. Take care of your enemies with different weapon types: AK-47, Colt, MP5… A stunning, meticulously detailed universe will provide complete immersion in the urban war of the future. Get involved into fights in Middle East, nuclear plant and ancient german castle. Take your AK-47 and battle deadly terrorist to save the world!!!

link:Log in to see links

2. Default

Looks So Cool,Do U Have It in 240X320???

sorry i don't..no luck finding it..

Default Counter Strike Condition Zero

5. Cool Goood!

Really good game thx!

6. Default

Darn doesn't play on the Samsung M520 controls act a bit goofy...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    66ae4da9-ea84.gif

Is a stunnig 1st person shooter with realistic graphical effects. Become the best of the best in a military Special Forces unit, first into any conflict and last to retreat, and handle the missions that no one can. Take care of your enemies with different weapon types: AK-47, Colt, MP5… A stunning, meticulously detailed universe will provide complete immersion in the urban war of the future. Get involved into fights in Middle East, nuclear plant and ancient german castle. Take your AK-47 and battle deadly terrorist to save the world!!!

i cant instlal the game

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    66ae4da9-ea84.gif

Not working,wen i try to open the game after i instaled ,he give some ''Application Error''...