0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Help LG Rumor will not accept ring tones

Posting in this area as well in hopes of getting this answered, as it has been driving me nuts all day.

I was directed here from another forum and hope yall can be of some help.

I recently upgraded a phone and got the LG Rumor, with sprint as my phone service. Before this I had done a little research on how to add my own ring tones with out having to pay a huge price. With Audacity and Razorlame, so that I could turn them into MP3s then encode them to the phone. Every time I tried to send it over Via Bluetooth I was told it was a invalid file type.

After doing some searching I found a post from these boards I think, that said that if you renamed the file to .midi/.mid that it would work, tried this as well and it still comes up as invalid file type. Since then I have also tried wave, MP4 and ACC files all of which bring up the same response from my phone.

I do not have the Micro SD card in it how ever, which may be the problem but I honestly donít know, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Wow I just came here to ask about custom. I had been trying my damndest to send over ring tones but no matter what I used Audacity and Razorlame, etc,etc to convert them it always came back as a invalid file type when it got to the phone.

A few questions. It seems like this will not work at all with out a micro sd card, is this true? Will it work if I am transferring via Bluetooth like I was trying with the other files. And will it work for not only standard ring tones as in I can set up the ring tone to be the standard in coming call tone, but as well as text tones and the call waiting tones?
    Tags: http://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringto...ber-47187.html
    http://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringto...mar-46541.html
    Last edited by alanwaston; 24-03-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg