1. Default noob help with games...

Hey guys,
    I'm new here so if I'm in the wrong section or if it's already been posted, let me know please!

I have a Nokia N95 8gb phone and I wanted to get some good games for it, but I'm worried about viruses and ****, so which would be the best games to download from this site? I take it they're all safe, right?

Also, can I use those java games?

I'm techno-retard, so I might be asking a few questions.

Cheers

Amanda xx

2. Default

Anyone?

...at least tell me if this has been posted previously and I just can't find it?

3. Default

Yeah I've downloaded quite a lot of stuff from this site and its not affected my phone so I assume they're all virus free
    And I'm pretty sure you can use java.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by new_revelations Log in to see links
    Hey guys,
    I'm new here so if I'm in the wrong section or if it's already been posted, let me know please!

I have a Nokia N95 8gb phone and I wanted to get some good games for it, but I'm worried about viruses and ****, so which would be the best games to download from this site? I take it they're all safe, right?

Also, can I use those java games?

I'm techno-retard, so I might be asking a few questions.

Cheers

Amanda xx
    you can download games from the free java section,240x320 is your phone resolution.

5. Default

Thank you very much!!

xx

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom07 Log in to see links
    Yeah I've downloaded quite a lot of stuff from this site and its not affected my phone so I assume they're all virus free
    And I'm pretty sure you can use java.

just becareful some games are infected as well as u cant remove em as my phone has got infected

7. Default

So once you download games, you can't take them off your phone? How do you know which ones are virused?

8. Default N95 games

Your screen resolution is 240x320 and you can download any java games with this screen resolution, you can also download games with the sis file extension because your phone uses the symbian operating system.Forgot to mention that it is almost impossible to get a virus on a mobile phone, I have been into phones for years and have yet to see a single virus....
    Last edited by fieryjack; 25-05-2008 at 07:58 PM.

9. Default

All the u do when u download is Scan the file

Then u know if the file has any viruses