1. Talking [News share] How Do Warcraft Players Prepare for the Upcoming Warcraft Film?

20160531065411659.jpg

It’s only a 9-day countdown for the premiere of Warcraft movie. Regardless of a mark of 29 given by Metacritics, since the ticket presale is on, WoW players' overwhelming enthusiasm is raging in China. Someone even stated in public:

201605310651121648.jpg

“I swear I’m gonna watch it, even if the theater gives me a 2-hour blank screen!”

Maybe these are all jokes. But they generally reflected WoW players’ attitude towards the movie. “World of Warcraft”, is not just a simple matter of nostalgia, a player said, “Don’t you even say a word about nostalgia, that’s not nostalgia. Warcraft is where my faith lies!”

It is almost certain that, no matter the movie will be appealing or not, an epic war is going to wage on June 8th…

“Back then I was at lvl 35 in Stranglethorn, that mage who polymorphed me into a sheep then knifed me for half an hour, I’ll see you in the theater!”

“I was thinking of going with my teammates, but now I decided to go solo. Some memories must be recalled alone – or, in other words, being alone so I can escape easier. Hopefully I can hearth myself successfully.”

“I’m gonna wear this Horde T-shirt with me… honey, listen, 2 hours after the end of the film, if I’m not back, Alliance players may be spawn-killing me, PM me by then, just in case.”

“We need 2 Main Tanks in the theater, height no less than 185cm, weight no less than 85kg, good at CQB, can soak damage from Alliance players, ex-military or ex-police experience is preferred. We also request 3 DPS with excellent abusive language expertise, lawyer and diplomat are preferred.”

Here’s another that's gonna stun you:

201605310652126722.jpg

“To anyone who sees this message, one of my friends got two tickets for the movie, but he can’t go to the theater on June 8th because that day’s his marriage! He bought that tickets a long time ago so the date was beyong his expectation. He asked me to spread this out: Can anyone please go to the marriage for him? Thanks!”

For more interesting intel, check out: Log in to see links

2. Default

anyone knows how to adjust pic size? A little tip would be appreciated