1. Red face [FREE GAME] Stickman Ghost Warrior - Ninja Revenge

Stickman Ghost Warrior.Lets become a mature bravo samurai to revenge stickman betrayed.

With swords and bow he is going to defeat all monsters and bosses. Lets upgrade and equip weapon and get the intervention help of fairy queen and skyrim to fight demon, godzilla boss.
    Simple controls and hardcore gameplay you can perform amazing stunt to kill your stalking enemy

Fight hard and help Stickman bravo warrior fight like a stalking ninja to protect and revenge for his relatives and kingdom by destroy evil and monsters.
    If you like this game please rate and do not forget comments to us about Stickman Ghost fighting game!
    Link :

----------------------------------- -----------------------------------

2. Default

Good game , i like it so much

3. Default

It is really amazing game. fun to play in free time. user interfaces of your app are user friendly. graphics are much more innovative and creative. very big thumbs up dude

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TiarnanPhilo Log in to see links
    It is really amazing game. fun to play in free time. user interfaces of your app are user friendly. graphics are much more innovative and creative. very big thumbs up dude
    Thanks you very much .Tonight, we will update new version .

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by caubecodoc Log in to see links
    Thanks you very much .Tonight, we will update new version .
    Wow, new update of the game. i will wait for the new update.

6. Default

are you try new version ? TiarnanPhilo

7. Default

Is new version is there? i will love to try the new one also. thanks for the update.