1. Default Puzzle game?

Hi, I am Adrian and I am a self-confessed mobile game addict. I have been playing different game categories but so far, since I changed my phone to Oppo Joy3, I am only playing Honeyday Blitz 2. My phone doesn't have enough memory and it helps to have a good game that doesn't take too much space.

Anyway, I am looking for more games (that aren't too big), maybe you can suggest some? HDB2 has been my favorite because it doesn't bore me one bit. Each level looks different from the other level and the challenges only gets harder and better. I am someone who likes challenges so it is the perfect game for me. If you have more of games like this, kindly comment it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by asm29 Log in to see links
    Hi, I am Adrian and I am a self-confessed mobile game addict. I have been playing different game categories but so far, since I changed my phone to Oppo Joy3, I am only playing Honeyday Blitz 2. My phone doesn't have enough memory and it helps to have a good game that doesn't take too much space.

Anyway, I am looking for more games (that aren't too big), maybe you can suggest some? HDB2 has been my favorite because it doesn't bore me one bit. Each level looks different from the other level and the challenges only gets harder and better. I am someone who likes challenges so it is the perfect game for me. If you have more of games like this, kindly comment it. Thank you
    Any of these game will work on your Android Oppo Joy 3 Device, Adrian

Happy games searching......
    http://www.mobiles24.co/downloads/free-android-games

Puzzle & Board Android Games
    http://www.mobiles24.co/downloads/fr...s/puzzle-board

Last edited by Michelle; 24-10-2015 at 02:21 PM.

3. Default

Hi Michelle! Thank you for the suggestions, I will try them and let you know. Anymore games you can suggest? games that are free but without ads would be great! Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by asm29 Log in to see links
    Hi Michelle! Thank you for the suggestions, I will try them and let you know. Anymore games you can suggest? games that are free but without ads would be great! Thank you again!
    You are so welcome, Adrian