Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maxinanguito Log in to see links
    I NEED HELP BECAUSE ALL THE GAMES THAT I DISCHARGE IN MI NOKIA 5200 are TOO BIG AND NOT YOU HOW to SOLVE IT
    To help us, we would appreciate it if you could tell us which games don't work and which games do, and if they are too large or too small for your screen.

There are currently only 2 games which I know of (Thanks to scarface213) that work. They are Scarface and Dopewars, both 128x160

2. Default

All the games that I unload work and they all meet too big also

3. Default

The game Ghost Recoin Advanced Warfighter 2 is for bigger than 176x220

Ghost Recoin Advanced Warfighter looks great but on my Sony Ericsson k600i screen size is 176x220 and the game is for bigger screens - it's goot to post a screen size if avaliable ex: "Sonic 1 (176x220)"

4. Default

i have a z520 and nba live o7 is way to big

5. Cool 1/2

The games are half n half with my phone, but on prince of persia the two thrones the soft keys dont work, neither does the joystick and my phone is a k750i. ^^
    My NBA Live doesn't work either. (Shame coz i bought my 1st one off the o2 shop for a fiver an i deleted it by mistake!)
    Last edited by meagain; 07-04-2007 at 05:15 PM.

6. Default Java Game compatibility / screen size issues

I have downloaded some games onto my mobile and below are some of the issues I have faced so far. Anyway, I love the games! Keep it up Karl!

Mobile: Nokia 6300
    Resolution: 240 x 320

Screen too small
    - Desperate Houswives (some times hang when trying to exit and unable to enable sound)
    - 1000 Words
    - Friday the 13th
    - Lucky Slot Machine
    - New York Nights

Unable to open application
    - Dogz
    - Harry Potter

7. Exclamation anyone can help me?

i have a problem with my game compatibility.my phone does not support the content. can anyone change the game format so that my samsung phone can support it? reply asap thx

Hi there, Depending on what model you have, Samsung phones may need the .jad file as well as the .jar file to enable the game to work. If your phone has a USB Cable, you could try transferring the two files to your phone. (You will need to use Log in to see links to create a .jad file from the .jar file)

9. Default

most of the games I have tried on my 6280 are to small, that is the 220/176 and the 208/176, wil keep looking and lte you know more

Your phone supports games that are 240x320. You can find some HERE
    Last edited by Karl; 23-04-2007 at 02:26 PM.