Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default

im trying to install pokemon crystal in my nokia 5300, but it says the application is too large. its not because there isn't enough space, but because the nokia application installer wont let me do so. is there a way to solve this?

2. Question p1i

I'm not sure what screen size should I look for, I have a p1i. Do you have games for that?

3. Default Hey

Well whatcha gotta do is Check ur Sizes n Download tthats all cause the phone is not programmed to remap the graphics like a Computer Screen.
    hope u ppl fine this tip useful

4. Default

whenever I try to install s60 games like ff7 in my n73 it says "program installation not supported", I was able to install some like snake(3D)..... but others won't do... please help.... thanks

5. Default

can anyone tell me the games i can play in my LG KU250?? some games in 176x208 dont work

6. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by masamune13 Log in to see links
    can anyone tell me the games i can play in my LG KU250?? some games in 176x208 dont work
    Your phone's screen resolution is 176x220.
    You can play games in 176x220 and 176x208 resolutions.
    Some games may not work with your phone - so its normal.

7. Default

thanks alot.. that helped me so much

8. Default help with chuzzle deluxe

i confuse with chuzzle deluxe, my phone is SE w700i, usualy the game with size 176x220 work fine on my mobile but not for the chuzzle deluxe, it can be installed and load but then when asking for enable sounds, it's stuck, i try to turn off my mobile and repeat it but still the same, any suggestion about it pls

9. Default

We need 240x320 for god of war, command and conquer, call of duty 2.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pshcyo Log in to see links
    im trying to install pokemon crystal in my nokia 5300, but it says the application is too large. its not because there isn't enough space, but because the nokia application installer wont let me do so. is there a way to solve this?
    Intall the app not through nokia pc suite but through the computer itself. First click on the start up menu bar and go to "My Computer". Then plug 5300 in via USB and it will say "Audio Device Nokia 5300" is connected through USB port. ** YOU MUST MKE SURE USB CONNECTION IS SET TO "Music Sync" IN PHONE CONNECTIVITY SETTINGS(so that the computer can recognize it). Then click on the audio device and drag the application into the folder named "Data". You should be able to find it in the memory card and run it.