Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

gud day... i am a newbie... i love the game zuma, but my phone is unable to open it... my phone is a nokia 6610... resolution is 128x128... thank you... cud u make me a zuma that has this resolution... thank u...

2. Default

what is the resolution of sony ericsson K700

3. Cool K700

Your screen size is 176x220!!
    Have fun!!

4. Default

well i got a question and if anyone could help me out would be great i have the sanyo 8400 i use a uploder to send the files to my phone i cant get any sounds out of any of the games any idea why. my screen size is 240x320 but still alot of games in the gallery dont work. any idea why? well any other ideas would be great!! thanks

ANT505

5. Default

what is the screen resolution of a samsung e370

6. Cool Samsung!

Your screen size is 128x160

7. Exclamation games 4 samsung

could you tell me what games are avalible for samsung

8. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by grimoak Log in to see links
    hey, I was just wondering.. How did you access the user define option and what is it?

To access the options, go and highlight the installed game (but don't enter), press the right soft key (top right), and there u will get different options on how and what u want the game or program to be access to. Go to sreen size to change the screen size to 128x160.

9. Default 6600

most of the games that 176x208 doesn't work in my phone. Can anybody help me.......

10. Default

could someone tell me why nfs prostreet 3d 176x208 isnt working on my nokia 6600
    but fit perfectly on n70?Is the 3d version isnt compatible with nokia 6600?Where can I found the 3d version working for nokia 6600?