Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Can't see your email. You can try Folder Lock and it's free. You can view more info here: [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    Hope that can help.

2. Default

[Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]
    here is the software,but your phone's processor speed to stream the pictures should be fast enough to use it as a web cam.Anyway, you could give it a shot.

3. Post how to increase volume in se w700i

i couldn't able to hear clearly when i recieve calls in my se w700i after i reinstalled my software. my speaker volume is so low that i couldn't able to hear properly. Please anybody help me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by digitalboy_me Log in to see links
    i couldn't able to hear clearly when i recieve calls in my se w700i after i reinstalled my software. my speaker volume is so low that i couldn't able to hear properly. Please anybody help me
    Uploading some louder Acoustic drivers might help...
    [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

5. Default Can I use My cam as webcame in sony Z 530 i

Hi to all
    I have a gps setting in my sony z 530 i.Can i use my cam as web came?Does any software out there which supports this feature.
    Last edited by martineargent; 24-09-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by martineargent Log in to see links
    Hi to all
    I have a gps setting in my sony z 530 i.Can i use my cam as web came?Does any software out there which supports this feature.
    gallery has some web cam java software you should try it out

7. Default Sony Erisson F305

i need themes fr my mobile sony erisson f305 pls help me.....

F305 doesn't support themes... as it uses a Sagem platform.

9. Default cannot add new ringtones

Hi,
    I recently switched to Vista from XP. In the XP sync interface, I could easily find how to add new ringtones to my X1i, as there was a separate folder for it.
    Now, with Vista, I don't see this folder anymore, and cannot find another way to add ringtones to my phone.
    Anyone has any idea?

10. Default

See whether this one helps. It's the explanation of adding ringtones on vista and XP on microsoft website. (That's why I like XP more....I believe if I install Vista I'll get many problems too.)
    microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/personalize-vista-ringtones.mspx

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast