Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Yes, using MobyExplorer, but as tekina said, it changes the extension of the file. Im pretty sure that pictures could still be seen in the "pictures" section as thumbnails, regardless of whether a password has been put on the file.
    Actually, they can't be seen as thumbnails, you just see an "unknown file type thumbnail"
    So if you really want to hide your pics, put them in a hidden folder, which wont be seen in your phone (if the file system support files of type 'hidden')

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    Actually, they can't be seen as thumbnails, you just see an "unknown file type thumbnail"
    So if you really want to hide your pics, put them in a hidden folder, which wont be seen in your phone (if the file system support files of type 'hidden')
    Of course! My bad.

Long time since I've had any need to hide any pictures...

3. Default

it's BROD i think they call it. i fixed it on a k800 and a s500 just last week

basically your eprom is corrupted, worst case senario is that your gdfs is corrupted but go with the simpler issue first.

google omnius tool and get the software.

i can't remember all the details but it's just a matter of changing the "cid certificate" (it's an option in "advance"

the program itself gives clear instructions so it's not difficult at all.

if you don't get through let me know and i'll look it up when i get home and have the program infront of me.

4. Red face pls help me w960i

hi friends i am using w960 model. pls some one help how to install firmware to my phone and where i ll get those firmwares pls pls help me....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by puttu143 Log in to see links
    hi friends i am using w960 model. pls some one help how to install firmware to my phone and where i ll get those firmwares pls pls help me....
    It depends why you want new firmware...

6. Default hello request for SE 128x128 games or 128x160

Can somebody give me an application of Audition at SE? like O2 jam game.. I love audition so much.. I saw one application at Nokia.. but i cant play it in my SE because of the screen resolution.. I hope someone out there can help me out.. please.. thank you so much~!

7. Default Need 320x240 ,touch Screen, Multiplayer Games For Se

NEED 320X240 ,TOUCH SCREEN + MULTIPLAYER GAMES FOR SE

pLZ and thanks

srinivas

8. Default plz help How to: Use your PC’s Internet connection on your A200 mobile phone via USB

How to Use your PC’s Internet connection on W760i mobile phone via USB, Bluetooth.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sajjadzia Log in to see links
    How to Use your PC’s Internet connection on W760i mobile phone via USB, Bluetooth.
    I once asked Sony Ericsson's Support Center how to do it on my W910i and the response was that you actually can't do it, even though you see that option in the phone's settings

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by srinurock Log in to see links
    NEED 320X240 ,TOUCH SCREEN + MULTIPLAYER GAMES FOR SE

pLZ and thanks

srinivas
    hmmm... What model do you have ?

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950