Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
  1. Default

If you still plug the phone into a PC, will the PC recognise it?

2. Default Adding password

Can you set a password to protect a file on memory stick or phone?
    I want it for a JPG in my memory stick,Thx

3. Default

As far as I know, Sony Ericssons don't come with that feature as standard.

4. Default

I think there's and app called MobyExplorer using which you can "encrypt" the files, although all it does it change the file extension......

5. Default Error Issue

i have hear that there are unknown error in sony ericsson... about USB device, it won't work with my computer after i restart my phone for more than 4 or 5 times... i've test it in my friend computer, but it's the same..

does anybody know this error?

sorry 4 my bad english

6. Default help me!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone help me . When i turn on my phone it's goes in white screen. Can someone tell me or give me application about how to reset my phone.
    By the way my phone is SE f305

7. Default W595 helps

Can u put passwords on phone document like pictures?

8. Default X10 help

I have a x10 an i have went to download the appsoff here but i dont know how to get them on to my phone..

it asks me to open with or save file i have saved the files but dont no how to put them on the actual phone can any 1 help with this . i have it all synced up to my computer

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kira95 Log in to see links
    can someone help me . When i turn on my phone it's goes in white screen. Can someone tell me or give me application about how to reset my phone.
    By the way my phone is SE f305
    Use the Sony Ericsson Update Service to put new software onto your phone.

Data may be deleted in the process, and I or Mobiles24 take no responsibility in the event of that happening.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by charizare Log in to see links
    Can u put passwords on phone document like pictures?
    Yes, using MobyExplorer, but as tekina said, it changes the extension of the file. Im pretty sure that pictures could still be seen in the "pictures" section as thumbnails, regardless of whether a password has been put on the file.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast