Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I do not have a DataCable for this phone :S

2. Default

uninstall the games you dont play, and store the setup (.jar) files on your mem card

Just take a look at Your other thread regarding this matter , I left another post.

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...773#post277773

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    uninstall the games you dont play, and store the setup (.jar) files on your mem card
    Well said , that is the only solution I see for Your issue!

4. Default increase camera k810i

i wan increase my k810 for camera driver
    how it do?

5. Default

Dear k850 user..
    Im not gonna say what other said with seus (im not suggest this-imagine if the connections stop halfway-u'll kill ur lovely k850)..
    This is my suggestion
    Flash ur phone offline using a2uploader v3 with latest fw (r1fa035).. Thats all.. This is 100% free and secure (offline).. Only 10-15minutes

6. Default

1. Download camdriver u want (camdriver0/main/back,camdriver1/front)
    2. Upload it to ur phone filesystem using xs++ or setool2lt (for cid52), or farmanager (if cid53)

7. Default

Its common problem on this phone generation.. Try to find another game version

8. Default

i used to have k850 phone.
    My suggestion is,get a new phone!Really,i had so much trouble using that phone despite sending it for a repair many times!(:

9. Default

[Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

10. Default satio help

i have files on my pc in avi format but when i put them on my handset they are not surported so i must have to convert them to a different format. does anybody now of a programme or a way of doing this so i can watch films on my phone please

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast