1. Lightbulb Vpasana App Automatically Puts Distracting Cell Phone Ring To Rest In Public Places

Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I wanted to briefly fill you in on Log in to see links, a revolutionary, social app that automatically switches smartphones to silent mode in designated Silent Zones based on user behavior and location information.

This problem-solving, utility app is completely FREE. Yes I said it - FREE!

There is nothing more annoying and irritating than a loud cell phone ringing in the middle of a movie, am I right? Vpasana uses social intelligence to determine the appropriate volume profile in a specific location and modifies the user’s settings accordingly. Vpasana users will not be cut off from accessing their mobile devices, users still have the ability to make and receive phone calls, text messages and use all apps while in a ‘Silent Zone’.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to enjoy a great movie, catch a great play or even listen to a lecture, DISTRACTION-FREE! Download and test the app next time you head to the public theater and let me know what you think!

Google Play: Log in to see links
    iTunes: Log in to see links

screen568x568-4.jpg

2. Default

It's OK, maybe I will try it!