1. Smile [FREE] Cover Me - Fake Magazine Maker

Requirements:
    Current Version: 1.0.1 / Requires Android: 4.0 and up / Content Rating: Medium Maturity

Overview:
    Cover Me is a magazine cover maker which puts you on the cover of “world famous” magazines. You can create a magazine with mixed up creative headlines and the craziest covers!
    Make your own magazine cover & become a Hollywood star, the Person of the Year and so much more... who knew that you had a secret double life?
    Create fake magazine covers a become an INSTANT CELEBRITY!
    With Cover Me - fake magazine cover maker app you can star on the front cover of your favourite magazines!
    With this magazine cover maker you can add your own text and edit your photos to look amazing - people simply won’t believe your newly-found fame! Create a magazine by adding your own headlines and make people gasp with all of the latest gossip... featuring YOU!
    35 TEMPLATES - WITH NEW ONES ADDED ALL THE TIME!
    • Cover Me - fake magazine cover maker features 35 templates - and that number is growing month by month!
    • Discover new fake magazine covers and keep surprising your friends with your fame!
    • Make your own magazine cover - Some are for the hottest gossip, whilst others are business magazines... who knows what you will discover?
    ADD YOUR OWN TEXT AND PHOTO FILTERS CREATE A MAGAZINE!
    Want to make your photograph look even better on fake magazine covers?
    With our built-in photo filters in our magazine cover maker app, you can:
    • Add your own headlines, and shock people with the latest news: are you expecting to get married, have a baby or start a relationship?
    • Because with Cover Me - fake magazine cover maker, you can announce it to the world!
    • Make your own magazine cover by applying the realistic 3D-style and share - it’s that easy!
    Cover Me - Magazine Cover maker - become a celebrity and share your fame with the world!
    • Create a Magazine - No irritating watermarks, just 35 amazing templates!
    • More templates added over the course of the app’s lifetime to make crazy fake magazine covers!
    • Use Fake Magazine Cover maker to add your own text and photo filters!
    • Apply the 3D-effect and make your own magazine cover look realistic!

Screenshots

Download Instructions:
    Direct download:
    Last edited by ssvcr; 30-12-2014 at 01:54 PM.

2. Default

That is really cool and funny app I think so I have to try it.