1. Default One other problem!

I have successfully made my own mp3 ringtones with sharing it with everyone. One worked out fine the song My number One by Dreamevil but i did another 2 but they wont come up onto the MP3 ringtones page. Next to song details just after creating it in the my uploads. In the public uploads it has the first song i did and it says accepted in the queue but the other two are waiting. Each time i go to the page the queue waiting minutes get longer last time i checked i had to wait 45 minutes and 17 minutes for the songs. They are not uploading to the public yet. Any reason why??? What can i do?

Also with the private uploads part none of the songs are in queue. I have put the WAP Code in on your wap.mobiles24.com site and it worked also. I downloaded it to computer and then stored to phone. All seemed well until i looked on my phone and tried to play them. It said on fone file format not found or something and did not play. Why did this happen? What can i do?

Don't worry, you mp3 ringtones are in the validation queue waiting to be validated. We have to validate them to stop duplicate and unsuitable ringtones. The reason they are taking so long is because I have to shorten them to 30 seconds before they go into the public gallery. The system will eventually only allow 30 second ringtones to be made publicly. (This is to avoid copyright issues)

It said on fone file format not found or something and did not play.
    Does this happen with all the ringtones on mobiles24.com?
    Last edited by Karl; 17-03-2007 at 04:37 AM.

3. Default Hey man !

Hey i found the problem "Buttons.sprite" is faulty i might be able to replace the file with a demo version "Buttons.sprite" .if u can help somehow plz do. and if u think y am i crazy about this game cause its my favourite game.

4. Default

No this isn't all ringtones from mobiles24.com it might just be that file i did it was the first thing i tried it. Never mind i am happy now! I got all the songs i wanted soo far. That caraousel song is in publicity now and i got another song i wanted so thanks for messaging me back!

I have put about 7 or so more songs in the queue for MP3 ringtones. I am now waiting for it to show on the page so everyone can download it. ummm.. How long do you think it'll be until they start to come up and work???
    Last edited by AngelsandAirwaves; 17-03-2007 at 12:47 PM.