Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Banned
    61 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Arrow Installing Games On The Samsung

How do i install games onto the Samsung J700?
    1 person liked this post: izwanwan

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

I didnt think you could? Samsung are poop when it comes to java games and interacting with computers..

You might be able to get a bluetooth dongle for your PC though... and send them to your phone that way? they come quite cheap now.. too.

Banned
    61 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Already got a dongle and all that.
    Ive sent the game to my phone but when i click on it it wont install or do nothing.

Administrator
    28,145 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

On most Samsung phones the Java install menus are disabled and can only be unlocked with a special code, which at the moment doesn't seem to be available.

Banned
    61 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    On most Samsung phones the Java install menus are disabled and can only be unlocked with a special code, which at the moment doesn't seem to be available.
    Right ive put the jar and jad file on me phone and now i got the option to install but when i click it it says jar file is over max size...

0 RP

Country
    Tunisia
    Thanks

I had that problem too and I think that the maximum size for .jar files is around 250 for samsung SGH-J700

0 RP

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks

Smile games

go to [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden] most games there work, you have to click on samsung, and then your phone. download the jar and jad files of a game, put them on your phone via a USB. put in other files on your phone itself.
    dial *#9998*4678255#

go to other files, and click options at the jad file
    then it should work i think

1,241 RP
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Exclamation

i have samsung j700, most of the games DO work in my phone, and its maximum java applications capacity is 300 kb, not 250 kb. secondly, the .jad files u get from sites dont always work, for that u need a JADMAKER, here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/62500493.../JADMaker.html

install the JADMAKER, open it, drag ur downloaded jar file onto it, it will make a jad file instantly. transfer both of them to ur phone via USB cable, install the jad file. SIMPLE! and the resolution is 128x160. most of the gameloft and glu games work perfectly!

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

i haf installed da jad maker buh its n0t working :s

1,241 RP
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

well, then install it again n open the program named as JADMaker, then u'll see a window, just drag n drop ur .jar files onto that window. its easy!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last