Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool New Feature: Online MP3 ringtone maker - turn your music into ringtones!

Announcing the Mobiles24.com online mp3 ringtone creator / cutter

With this latest tool, you can now create mp3 ringtones from your own personal music files, online, and retrieve them instantly via our Log in to see links.

Feature Overview:

• Cut and convert mp3, wma, ogg, and m4a music files (that are up to 7MB in size) to a length of your choice.
    • Enhance your ringtone with our unique fade in/fade out option.
    • Earn RP (Reward Points) by submitting your ringtone to our public downloads gallery and/or keep it private.
    • Fully automated, online system, meaning there's no need to download any software to your PC.
    • Oh, and it's free!
    Go ringtone creating - Click here now!

If you have any questions, or have a suggestion that might improve this feature, feel free to reply below.

Enjoy!

2. Default

I love this feature but every time I try to download I get an internal server error message. Why?

Have you tried clearing your phone's cache?
    Does this error occur upon downloading public ringtones, or only on private (created) ringtones?

4. Default

it happens on private only

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Have you tried clearing your phone's cache?
    Does this error occur upon downloading public ringtones, or only on private (created) ringtones?
    My phne is brand new but I can try clearing cashe. It only happens with the private download not public. Those work fine.

6. Default

is there any chance that there is going to be a polyphonic ringtone maker??that wud b awesome!!!!!Azza1993
    Last edited by azza1993; 17-03-2007 at 07:02 AM.

azza - as much as I would love to provide an online polyphonic ringtone maker, it's not possible sorry.

tkoski - can you access your private uploads ok now?

8. Default

No I can't same problem

I've taken another look and I may have just solved the problem. However, the only way to tell is if you please clear your cache and try again.

Thanks and my apologies for the inconvenience.

10. Default

Hey ya! Wondering why didn't mobiles24.com allow 2 of my MP3 ringtones. They were, 'smack that' and 'Im Naked' which is stewie from family guy talking? I did keep to the right length of 30 seconds, didn't i? Anyway, Oh well! Thanks for the allowed ones anyway! Love it! =P And BTW the private ringtones work now thanks to you!! Now i dont have to wait for em to be accepted all the time! Loving this site even more!!
    Last edited by AngelsandAirwaves; 18-03-2007 at 02:08 AM.