Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Smile please help

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Where exactly do you receive this error?
    what website or download is this called and where can i get it cause i would realy like to convert my mp3's to a ringtone. my phone support polyphonic and midi and whatver ringtones that aren't mp3 or wma so i realy need help on this. i've been looking for a site or a download for a long time and can't come across the right one. i've tried over 5 diffrent ones and dont even understand how to use. i have a samsung a950 its a mp3 player also and ringtones cant go over 30 seconds so someone please help.

PS i'm extremely new to this forum stuff so ya.. thanx a lot 2 whoever replies and helps me out :-)

Hi, welcome to the site.

The feature we are talking about in this thread is the mp3 ringtone creator, available to all members, here. This feature is an "online" process, so you do not need to download anything to your computer or phone (other than the created mp3 of course).

Basically, our mp3 creator allows you to select an MP3 music file from your computer, and the idea is to select where you wish for your ringtone to start, and how long you want for it to last (in seconds). You also have fade-in/fade-out options, and a privacy option which gives you the opportunity to share your ringtones with other Mobiles24.com users, or keep it private.

Once you've created your ringtone, it will instantly be available to download via our wapsite wap.mobiles24.com using a unique wapcode. Instructions on how to do this are provided upon each upload/creation.

Hope you understand now

3. Default THE problem is

exactly when i push the button to create the ringtone, the page disappears.I ve tried with several mp3s. The shorterst one was 1 mb, but still it doesnt work.VSS

It may disappear for a few minutes depending on what size your music file is and how fast your connection is. Try waiting several minutes to see if it works.

What browser are you using?

5. Default maybe the browser is the problem

thanks for your answer , I will try again , I think it might be the browser the problem because I m using your mp3 maker at the office.Maybe if i try from another pc its ok.Thanks again for your answer.VSS

6. Default mp3 ringetone maker

when i try to got to wap.mobiles24.com on my pc i get a file to open but i cannot get to the website to upload my ring tone i created.

7. Smile

lol this thread is a bit old now