Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey, sorry to have had to refuse them. The family guy mp3 was 5 mins long and there are 2 versions of Smack That already in the gallery. Thanks for your contributions!

Now i dont have to wait for em to be accepted all the time! Loving this site even more!!
    Choosing public upload will not mean you have to wait for your ringtone accepted. All ringtones you create are always available to download via the private downloads system, regardless of the privacy option you choose. Try uploading a public file and take a look at your private downloads section, it will be duplicated there and available for 24 hours.

3. Default

o with the family guy stewie quotes i swear i only put in for it to go for like under 20 seconds. When i have put them to my phone by private download. I found out that they were too long. But i put in that i only wanted it to go for a part of it not the whole thing pretty much. So all the others that are waiting to be put into public are all too long i found out so is there anyway you can change them to the part i wanted only? Same with the adam sandler ones they were too long and only wanted a part of it. Is there anything i can do to get that part only via my computer? Or what can you do? I'll give you how long the songs part that i wanted.

The one that i accidently named victory is mine is actually adam sandler wedding singer i wanted it to go from: 1:10 to 1:40. (30 seconds)

Adam Sandler piece of **** car - 1:43 to 2:13 (30 seconds)

Stewie 1: 1:30 to 1:43 (13 seconds only, cos it is for an alert tone)
    Stewie 2: 5:00 to 5:16 (16 seconds only, alert tone)
    Stewie 3: 5:32 to 5:45 (13 seconds only, alert tone)

If you could change them that would be great if not what do i do to get them right???

I think there may have been a small issue with the creator (I guess bugs will always appear at some stage). This should be fixed now, so please try again.

5. Default

Ok i will try again, you can tell the creater if you can that he can reject the other ones from me that are awaiting approval they are too long so ye! Thanks! I wont do the same ones as i have found a way on my computer to shorten them myself, now i can store them to my fone, thanks! I will put more songs on later! BTW, they might be the same as others that are on there like the ones we requested but i will change them to the part that i would like best. Thanks and am loving new feature!!
    Last edited by AngelsandAirwaves; 18-03-2007 at 03:09 AM.

No problem, thanks!

7. Default

Thanks for all the accepted songs, all worked. I know what to do from now on! What do you do with reward points?? =S

What do you do with reward points??
    You're not really supposed to do anything with them, but as the site expands, we may offer special privileges etc.

9. Unhappy problem with Mp3 maker

Hi I m new to this forum.I have a problem I tried the mp3 maker but it didnt work.I was trying to make an mp3 from my favorite song Nemo by NIghtwish.WEll, I downloaded the file to my pc and then selected its length ,no more than 20 seconds then I get the message that page cannot be displayed.Anyone knows why this happens?The song is not more 4,5 mb size.Thank you , VSS

Where exactly do you receive this error?