Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default any cheap postpaid?

so frustrating! Dont know why i always used up my quota. there is no streaming or download,
    maybe sometimes the background apps running and used up the quota.
    plus the call and sms rates so expensive.
    is there any telco gives more quota or call rates available? please recommend me. thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by agnesloo Log in to see links
    so frustrating! Dont know why i always used up my quota. there is no streaming or download,
    maybe sometimes the background apps running and used up the quota.
    plus the call and sms rates so expensive.
    is there any telco gives more quota or call rates available? please recommend me. thanks
    although the background apps is running but also impossible to use up so much quota. have you close the apps after you finished using?? actually it always the user problem. why you still want the cheap calls rate or cheap sms rate as you already has the internet data?

3. Default

To avoid the quota use up you need to always turn off the data if you are not using it.
    hi agnesloo, i think you better go check out other telco prepaid first. Now prepaid got many benefit and low price.
    as i know the rates depending on you call or sms to what telco.. if different telco sure more expensive.

4. Default

i can recommend you the Celcom First plan new function that called Optimiser™.. it helps me to manage my quota and the call rate. i used it since last month. it really helps me a lot. i like the postpaid plan. if you want to know more you can go to the link.
    Last edited by emol; 10-02-2015 at 05:37 PM.

5. Default

My data is just for chatting and email only.no stream all day long or download anything with big file size.
    i need to calls and sms to my parent and friends that still do not have data plan. i feel that when you try to reach someone quickly or to avoid any misinformation ,make a call is faster right?

6. Default

i had check the more information about the Optimiser™. if you had no enough quota then this new function can help you with this problem. it will give you more quota. so i think it is a good plan. you can try this.

7. Default

Huh? Are you sure ? No need pay more but can get additional quota.
    You need to be careful for the hidden term and condition,this always happened for postpaid.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xinning Log in to see links
    Huh? Are you sure ? No need pay more but can get additional quota.
    You need to be careful for the hidden term and condition,this always happened for postpaid.
    they not give you both the additional internet quota and the extra calls and sms. just you need to choose either 1. Optimiser will not simply give you the free addtional quota. the optimiser will give you the extra just when you had already finished your quota.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emol Log in to see links
    they not give you both the additional internet quota and the extra calls and sms. just you need to choose either 1. Optimiser will not simply give you the free addtional quota. the optimiser will give you the extra just when you had already finished your quota.
    Optimiser is so cool ..if i use it i no need pay extra for exceeding the usage.. my bill always more than i need to pay. sometimes is over RM100.. by now with this function i can save alot

10. Default

the Celcom First Optimiser had get my attention. i am now very interested and want to get this package quickly. at celcom outlet can get more information right?? will go there by this few days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast