Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hashir_7 Log in to see links
    no u cant attach nth files....u have to put it in .zip folder and then only do it....
    thank you for the advice!

2. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paulalan Log in to see links
    many thanks.. you never heard of the darts tv show bullseye...you cant beat a bit of bully
    i havent.i don't think they show it here in the Philippines. here's the theme, btw.i just figured out how to attach files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by peanutbutterandjelly Log in to see links
    i havent.i don't think they show it here in the Philippines. here's the theme, btw.i just figured out how to attach files.
    thanks its perfect keep up good work

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peanutbutterandjelly Log in to see links
    thank you for the advice!
    as a token of gratitude could u mAke me a real good full metal alchemist theme... with the icons diff and the load screen diff... p.s. could you animate the screen saver also.....thanks!!!

i allready have it peanutbutter...
    where did u get the icons?
    and the wallpaper??
    what software do u use??

can u make me another one pls..
    but this time do the same thing and can costumize the type a message section??

do u have a ym?

6. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hashir_7 Log in to see links
    as a token of gratitude could u mAke me a real good full metal alchemist theme... with the icons diff and the load screen diff... p.s. could you animate the screen saver also.....thanks!!!
    yeah. sure, sure.

7. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by axlbim Log in to see links
    i allready have it peanutbutter...
    where did u get the icons?
    and the wallpaper??
    what software do u use??

can u make me another one pls..
    but this time do the same thing and can costumize the type a message section??

do u have a ym?
    I use Nokia Theme Studio Series 40.and I did the wallpaper on photoshop and got the picture somewhere around the net.what do you mean by 'type a message section'?

Exclamation

i mean when im creating a new message..

9. Default

ooh ooh.

Im a newb, i think you should be extra nice and make me one! LOL *you dont have too -blush-*

i just kind of want a pretty one. not so much fussed about the wallpaper because i have a pic of me and my mate that i sue for that, just the rest you know. the icons, the backgroundy bit... oh oh and the bit thats behind the music player... LOL
    you can choose whatever you want as the stuff...
    i like anime animals and kinda symbolic flowery tatooy things... and rain... LOL

if you want to make it and are feeling creative and want to make something for an uber newb, then please do!

Exclamation

penutbutter..
    do u have a ym???
    can u make me another theme?