Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Exclamation

Just to remind you, the Hijacking of Threads is against The Forum Rules, you take the risk of action being taken against you, it is not clever.

Posts deleted.

To re-iterate what amaway said; Forum Moderators and Administrators have a difficult enough task to manage the forum and remove spam as it is. By consistently hijacking threads / going off topic, your not only ruining perfectly good threads, but making our task a lot harder and wasting our time having to clean it up.

Please keep on topic.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Just to remind you, the Hijacking of Threads is against The Forum Rules, you take the risk of action being taken against you, it is not clever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Posts deleted.

To re-iterate what amaway said; Forum Moderators and Administrators have a difficult enough task to manage the forum and remove spam as it is. By consistently hijacking threads / going off topic, your not only ruining perfectly good threads, but making our task a lot harder and wasting our time having to clean it up.

Please keep on topic.
    Sorry.....

I did delete mine when i saw the warning......

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default

I love this site!

5. Default

M24 rocks! M24 is the best mobile phone site ever! bravo to all of you mods, admins and everyone who contributed to this site

6. Default

BEST MOBILE STUFF SITE EVER! If you'll search on google you'll see it in the first result! Is vey good organised,you can edit every detail from your profile and the rewards points & rep points sistem is very good thinked. The administrators had done this site very good and the moderators, memebers have done a very good job with adding here a lot of stuff very good organised, like I didn't saw never on a site of this genre. So Keep It Up Mobiles24 community.

Your honest friend,
    Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Log in to see links
    BEST MOBILE STUFF SITE EVER! If you'll search on google you'll see it in the first result! Is vey good organised,you can edit every detail from your profile and the rewards points & rep points sistem is very good thinked. The administrators had done this site very good and the moderators, memebers have done a very good job with adding here a lot of stuff very good organised, like I didn't saw never on a site of this genre. So Keep It Up Mobiles24 community.

Your honest friend,
    Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    M24 rocks! M24 is the best mobile phone site ever! bravo to all of you mods, admins and everyone who contributed to this site
    I aggree with you!the site contributors are excellent!!!Well done to them!!!

8. Default

For the videos i find they should give you the full length to download. Like japanese animes. That would give mobiles24 the edge over everyone.

9. Default

After creating ringtones for myself for years, I somehow "happened" across this site, and upon realizing there were thousands, now millions just like me, I didn't feel so retarded anymore!

I love the ringtones here, and there's no other place like it. No need for those stupid "Press 004 for Lil Wayne's A Millie Ringtone" deals, just come here and get it for free!

Thanks M24

10. Default

Love it! Love it! Love it!
    I'm a noob & still learning and I'm already hooked.
    A great big THANK YOU to all the Mods, Admins & Site Contributors for all your hard work & dedication. You are appreciated!