Smile THANK YOU, mobiles24!!! =)

hi everyone!!!
    im been in mobiles24 4 a few months n i can say dat i enjoy myself alot ere!!! i first stumbled across mobiles24 while googling mobile games 4 my phone n when i saw n explored dis website... wow!!! its a cool website!!! im really glad i created an account ere...
    so, i wanna say a big THANK YOU 2 all the contributers n all da ppl who help run dis fantastic website. U guys r doing a great job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vivianchoo1990 Log in to see links
    hi everyone!!!
    im been in mobiles24 4 a few months n i can say dat i enjoy myself alot ere!!! i first stumbled across mobiles24 while googling mobile games 4 my phone n when i saw n explored dis website... wow!!! its a cool website!!! im really glad i created an account ere...
    so, i wanna say a big THANK YOU 2 all the contributers n all da ppl who help run dis fantastic website. U guys r doing a great job!!!
    thank you and have a nice time here!

3. Default

lot more nicer, if you help us to keep doing great job.

by the way: welcome!

4. Default

I just want to know is this website legal and if i download something is i'm a theif then i just wonder because i don't want to be a theif and i'm so young. Please some1 serious tell me. If i delete all games if it is illegal i'm not a theif right? Because i didn't know it...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dannex100 Log in to see links
    I just want to know is this website legal and if i download something is i'm a theif then i just wonder because i don't want to be a theif and i'm so young. Please some1 serious tell me. If i delete all games if it is illegal i'm not a theif right? Because i didn't know it...
    This is legal -if it weren't mobiles24 would have been pulled down long ago
    if you think this is illegal - never download a game or song or even a picture from any website....

6. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by vivianchoo1990 Log in to see links
    hi everyone!!!
    Thankyou for that comment Vivianchoo1990, and thankyou as well for your uploads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannex100 Log in to see links
    This site is totally legal, on the download area and logging in pages, you will see that this site has been verified by McAfee Internet Security. Now to me that proves the site is legal.

If you have anymore questions on the matter, please feel free to ask again.

Back To Vivi Post -----

Thanks again,

Andy

Hi vivianchoo1990, Thanks for your positive feedback and I'm glad you enjoy the site.

Dannex100, As Andy said, there is no need to worry, we are legal.