1. Default Files upload pending more than 25 days

Hi mobiles24,
    Can you check my upload status of my app on account woodenboxlwp, i had around 35 live wallpaper still pending with the longest queue up to 27 days and the shortest queue of 19 days.

can you help me check this pending upload issue ?

best regards
    aswin
    woodenboxlwp

2. Default

Hey I believe the prob must be solved now I had similar issue of waiting for days.. but your files are way longer in the queue

Three of my files has been waiting in our gallery Uploads (Pending) queue for over one month now

Our gallery mods are volunteers here and busy in their personal lives with other projects.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Three of my files has been waiting in our gallery Uploads (Pending) queue for over one month now

Our gallery mods are volunteers here and busy in their personal lives with other projects.

R U kidding me Dang! Waky Waky guys

Quote Originally Posted by zkewlonez Log in to see links
    R U kidding me Dang! Waky Waky guys
    And cause some of the files that are in the Uploads (Pending) queue are now old versions ,
    now new Android file versions has already came out...
    I will need to upload the new files and not knowing if those files will be accepting
    I can always wait to see if those files that are in my Uploads (Pending) queue, to see if it will be reject or accepted, before making my choice to upload the new file versions

6. Default

And cause some of the files that are in the Uploads (Pending) queue are now old versions ,
    I will need to upload the new files and not knowing if those files will be accepting
    I can always wait to see if those files that are in my Uploads (Pending) queue, to see if it will be reject or accepted, before making my choice to upload the new file versions
    Lot of work sissy and good luck I hope things will get better soon here.. I was kinda annoyed too when it took very long in accepting the files for weeks.. well hoping Mark and Karl will give us good news on auto acceptance..

Lot of work sissy and good luck I hope things will get better soon here.. I was kinda annoyed too when it took very long in accepting the files for weeks..

well hoping Mark and Karl will give us good news on auto acceptance..

Yes, Yes, Yes

8. Default

there u go

Exclamation

...well hoping Mark and Karl will give us good news on auto acceptance...
    The Android Validation Queue IS automated (as far as I know)!

If You (BluSky) have some Android files in queue that don't get validated for a long period of time there might be a bug in the validation system or the files were altered/edited disabling the validation system to auto-validate them - that would be my guess.

If I were You I'd simply upload the never versions and see what happens - worst case the elder versions will get refused as "Old Version".

Enabling automated validation on other/all categories has been discussed multiple times , the conclusion was that too much unnecessary junk would end up in the gallery polluting it - I for one agree with that.

Please note that all categories that are NOT validated automatically are being validated by Moderators , real people sitting in front of their PC's , and that they do this voluntarily on their own free time!
    Also note that You can have up to 100 files pending in validation queue.

I agree that files sitting in validation queue for a long period of time can be discouraging to an uploader , but one must consider that just as You need time to prep and upload a file so do we Moderators to validate them.

Thank You for all Your contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    The Android Validation Queue IS automated (as far as I know)!

If You (BluSky) have some Android files in queue that don't get validated for a long period of time there might be a bug in the validation system or the files were altered/edited disabling the validation system to auto-validate them - that would be my guess.

If I were You I'd simply upload the never versions and see what happens - worst case the elder versions will get refused as "Old Version".

Enabling automated validation on other/all categories has been discussed multiple times , the conclusion was that too much unnecessary junk would end up in the gallery polluting it - I for one agree with that.

Please note that all categories that are NOT validated automatically are being validated by Moderators , real people sitting in front of their PC's , and that they do this voluntarily on their own free time!
    Also note that You can have up to 100 files pending in validation queue.

I agree that files sitting in validation queue for a long period of time can be discouraging to an uploader , but one must consider that just as You need time to prep and upload a file so do we Moderators to validate them.

Thank You for all Your contributions!
    Thankyou for your explanation...very much appreciated, Wilhelm
    Last edited by Michelle; 27-08-2014 at 02:11 PM.