Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The thing is: I use resume and it gets me to the latest time I used suspend and it worked. Than I walk a bit and save with the game save function (journal in this game). I exit, than I enter again with resume and it goes to the point where I suspended for the last time.

The error I get is:

Partial loading active. Loaded 'Dragon Warrior Monsters '. 256 banks = 4096 Kb, 4 RAM banks. Type: 27 (color) failed suspend: javax.microedition.rms.RecordStoreFullException:s1 : Dragon Warrior Monsters

I'm not sure if there should be more spacing but that's what I get.

2. Default

I downloaded 1 of those meboys with pokemon games on it on my w300i it seemed 2 be working ok untill 1 day i was playing it and it crashed, since then every time i try 2 open my games or app folder i now get "operation failed" and in my memory status it says that games and apps have 0kb yet if i try to download something that i already had i.e opera mini i get the message "application already exists, replace?" as soon as download starts i get operation failed again and the same if i try and get anything else

3. Default

you should choose "new game"...... even though you selected new game, the saved data is still there.....

4. Default

The problem is that when I save using the game save option and exit, when I come back even using the "new game" option in meboy I still get the same save file from before. So without using suspend the game seems to forget everything.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tugao Log in to see links
    The problem is that when I save using the game save option and exit, when I come back even using the "new game" option in meboy I still get the same save file from before. So without using suspend the game seems to forget everything.
    hmm... it seems like i had the same problem before in pokemon crystal. the trick is to save the game then suspend it. when u want to load it, just choose new game and your save shud load

6. Default

Yeah but I can't suspend anymore

7. Default

no choice.... .redownload meboy and start again FROM THE START or delete the suspended files. maybe you have too many things suspended. you can delete it if you choose "resume" then delete all of them BUT your latest suspension (the last game you suspended)

8. Default

How do I delete them? Yeah I probably used suspend a bit too much lol.

9. Default

you can delete it if you choose "resume" then delete all of them BUT your latest suspension
    I think what you mean is choose resume than I'll see several saves/suspensions and I should delete all but the latest. The problem is that there's only one. I think suspend always saves on top of the previous save.

I was really enjoying the game but I can't start over again. It took so long to get where I was and since meboy is a bit slow it makes things go even slower.

10. Default

no choice..... back to start then :p